Saturday, August 4, 2012

Louie The Complete Second Season DVD Review

Comedian Louis C.K. is back with another season of this critically acclaimed, Emmy-nominated hit. Spotlighting C.K.'s signature brand of twisted observational humor, Season Two follows the everyday trials of single dad Louie as he struggles to raise his kids, advance his career, and somehow get some action in the meantime. Facing one bummer after another, Louie takes on inattentive crowds, insane relatives, and a hair-raising U.S.O. tour of Afghanistan. Featuring a stellar array of guest stars including Joan Rivers, and Chris Rock, Louie Season Two comes fully loaded with unrestrained deleted scenes and commentaries by Louis C.K.

Louis CK is a funny man. It took a few times of seeing the show, but I was able to relate well with his comedy. I have been given the opportunity to review a funny show that stars comedian Louis CK. I do love comedies, so I knew that I would enjoy watching these 13 episodes.

The humor in this show is crude, obscene, odd, funny, and sometimes, absurd. You’ll recognize other comedians and actors. The show has a welcoming feeling as you watch it. Everyone on the show smiles constantly.

The jokes are clever, and at times well-written. The theme of the show always seems to be something different, but at the end of the day, it is all Louis CK humor at its finniest. This disc is the complete 2 nd season. It features bonus content and commentary by Louis CK himself. Pick up season 1 and 2 if you are interested in a good, progressive comedy. Season three is on FX right now.

About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE): is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
  
You can show some love by liking Fox Home Entertainment on Facebook and liking Fox Home Entertainment on Twitter. 
Where to purchase: You are able to purchase Louie: Season 2 [Blu-ray] from Amazon and local retailers for $28.37. 
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Loved the Season 2 Blu Ray review! It’s a bummer they didn’t do much in the way of extras, but I loved the commentary tracks Louis did. I know that if you go to dishonline.com, even without being a customer, you can check out some of the extra stuff they have for Louie that isn’t on the Blu Ray. One of my Dish co-workers tweeted me a link to it and I watched it using my iPad on the way to work this morning. I don’t know about anyone else, but it sure made the bus a little easier to deal with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...