Thursday, August 2, 2012

Brooke Burke is a fan of Sally Hansen! REVIEW

Brooke Burke, mom, actress and host of Dancing with the Stars, relies on Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure to get her hands and feet ready for the summer! 
Complete Salon Manicure is an all-in-one formula that combines the components of a professional salon manicure—base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, rich color and top coat in a single multi-tasking polish.



I had the chance to do a review on three different colors that are not only amazing colors but the names are pretty cool too. I was sent the 'So Much Fawn', 'Back to the Fuchsia' and 'Good to Grape'. I just love these names! I have to start off by saying that the one thing that really caught my eye with the bottle was the rubber seal around the handle of the brush. It really allowed me to comfortably keep a hold of the handle with ease without it sliding as I swiped the nail polish onto my nails. 

The brush itself is unlike any nail polish brush I have had. The brush is flat not round which allows for a much wider coverage in a lot less swipes. 

Before we went on vacation my little girl had to have her toes done in the Back to the Fuchsia which is very hot pink. Who doesn't love hot pink nails? I sure do! During our vacation we did several things that should have made the nail polish chip and come off. We of course wore sandals the whole time, went to a water-park, and even hiked. To my surprise when I got home the nail polish still looked great. So, I can say for sure that the nail polish can last for 5 days with ease. 

I love the option of so many colors to choose from. On top of that who doesn't want a nail polish that offers a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, rich color and top coat in a single multi-tasking polish?



You can show some love by liking Sally Hansen on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You can use the Store Locator to find a store near you.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...