Sunday, July 8, 2012

LaserPegs 'Laser Peg Bot' Review

My little boy doesn't really get into toys unless it happens to do with some sort of vehicle. There are toys that will catch his eye that have nothing to do anything a vehicle, but they are very few and far between. It didn't take long when I had the chance to do a review for Laser Pegs that my boy soon realized that there are really cool toys that do not have anything to do with a car. The lights and the different models you can make with a Laser Peg were a huge hit with my little boy.

Laser Pegs offers a nice variety of kits that allows you to really explore the possibility of what you are able to make. Each kit offers enough pegs, triangle power base to achieve that cool model you are wanting. Prices do vary.


Laser Peg Bot - $19.95
The Laser Peg Bot allows you to construct 6 Models +
~Triangle Power Base
~3 Light Settings
~Instruction Manual


I have seen lots of toys over my years and this one is a statement to the reason that I blog and write reviews and descriptions for a variety of products. The Laser Peg Bot toy is a great little toy that children with creative imaginations are sure to enjoy, and proudly display on their dressers.

Right out of the box this toy has a sort of retro vibe that cannot be denied. The design and the way the toy looks, screams of creations that predated it by 20 years or so. The individual plastic pieces fit together sort of like legos and light up when connected to their platform, which also acts as a pedestal. The pedestal allows the little ones to show off their pieces of work. At night, you can turn off the lights, and watch their little illuminated faces adore their creation.


The lights are bright and compare to a Christmas decoration in color. The batteries last for quite some, the pedestal only takes 3 AA’s. That makes it convenient and affordable. I like seeing more toys like this, especially the ones that remind me of older style toys. This is true retro-evolution in my mind, and I think that our kids need to experience toys that are similar to the ones we had growing up.


From my little boy's mouth " I want all of them!"


About the company: The national award winning Laser Pegs is the first unique toy construction set in the world in which each piece feeds the next piece low voltage current. You can design and build anything you want with Laser Pegs™ and use them lit up or turned off.

You can show some love by liking Laser Pegs on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Laser Pegs website. Prices will vary depending on the product you purchase. You can also locate a store near you that sells the Laser Pegs.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...