Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I See Me! My Royal Birthday Adventure Book Review

My Royal Birthday Adventure is another amazing book from I See Me!. It is a personalized storybook that turns your child into a royal birthday princess! This beautifully illustrated book takes the birthday girl on an adventure to a magical birthday kingdom, where she is crowned princess. The storybook is personalized throughout the text and illustrations, including a 10-tier birthday cake, fireworks in the sky, roses in the gardens, a grand princess bedroom, a parchment birthday invitation and more! Written by award-winning author Jennifer Dewing and illustrated by Valerie Sokolova, each 10”x10” hardcover book is made in the USA especially for each birthday girl.





They offer so many different kinds of styles in books for a wide variety of thing, not just birthdays.
    My Very Own Name Storybook
My Very Own Fairy Tale Storybook
My Very Own Pirate Tale Storybook
NEW! My Very Happy Birthday Book for girls
NEW! My Very Happy Birthday Book for boys
The Super, Incredible Big Sister
The Super, Incredible Big Brother
God Loves You! Personalized Book
Who Loves Me? Personalized Book
The World According To Me
My Very Own Pirate Tale and Personalized Bandana Gift Set
A Hanukkah Bear for Me
My Very Merry Christmas Board Book
A Christmas Bear for Me


The idea that today, thanks to technology, we can have personalized books is pretty outstanding. I had the chance to have my little girl and her birthday featured in a fantasy themed adventure. I was delighted after I received the book; I saw humor, adventure and imagination as I thumbed through its pages. It is entertaining and almost captivating, event to an adult.

The cover of the book reminds me of mother goose for some reason. There is a bonnet clad little girl, riding on the back of a giant unicorn a-flight, an entire kingdom lies ahead. The artwork alone took me back to childhood memories. The first page of the book displays its title in full “Dominique’s Royal Birthday Adventure.” The cover is hard, made of durable cardboard. A cutout in the cover reveals the title displayed on the first page.

The writing was clever, and I know that my eight year old daughter will love it. After all, nothing says “happy birthday sweetie” like a book with her name printed right inside and throughout it. This book is a quality item that will last. Any kid will be tickled to death to see their name in print; it will feel like their very first fifteen minutes of fame.

About the company:  "Welcome to I See Me! Our mission is to provide the highest quality, most personalized children's books available. Opening for business in May, 2000, after a year of active product development. A married couple received a personalized book as a gift for their first son in 1998. While they loved the fact that it was personalized, they thought that the illustrations could have been much better and the story more customized to the child. Thus I See Me! was born.

The couple, the husband of which is a graphic designer, developed the first book My Very Own Nameas a team. Their goal was to produce an educational book that would teach young children how to recognize letters and spell their names. After developing the concept and writing the book, they brainstormed together to develop the characters of the story. They found and hired the illustrator, designed the book, and wrote the business plan.

Their mission is to increase self esteem in children through personalized books that celebrate the uniqueness of each child. The goal of their books is to show each child how absolutely unique and special he or she is, to teach the child how to spell his or her name, and to build vocabulary skills." 
You can show some love by liking I See Me! on Facebook.

Where to purchase: any of their products from their website and prices will vary depending on the item you purchase. You are able to use the code "royal", which starts 7/1 ~ 7/31.  
With this code you can get 15% off  of the My Royal Birthday Adventure.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...