Friday, July 6, 2012

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Wash For Men Review

Us women are always pampering ourselves with new scents from Bath & Body Works when it comes to body washes. Now our men have the chance to try some really amazing scents and the quality that we love when it comes to the brand. I was given the chance to allow my hubby to review the Twilight Woods Body Wash for men and he was more then happy to try this product.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection
Men's Shower Gel Sampler $25.00
Bath and Body works have offered a new body wash for men. My husband always gets to smell the scents from various bath and body works collections after I bathe with them. He has said that a lot of them smelled good, so when I had the opportunity to review the “Twilight Woods” for men body wash, I was excited to get the chance to allow my husband the opportunity to experience something from bath and body works.

He said the first thing he noticed was how soapy the wash was. It has a scent that reminded him of a blend of different colognes he has had in the past. He said it was a refreshing and pleasant scent that he enjoyed because it was something different than what he was used to.


The scent perfumed the air, something that accompanies all of bath and body work’s soaps. I thought it smelled much better than the body wash he always uses. The soap comes in an almost gothic looking labeled bottle. It is a nice addition for men available now at Bath and Body Works.

About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.

Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

5 Sweet Comments:

  1. Thanks for another informative site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal way like this post.This post is really goregious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I truly appreciate this!

      Delete
  2. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back down the road.
    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have
    a nice weekend!

    my homepage; what is option ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic items from you, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you're simply too great.
    I actually like what you've obtained right here, really like what you're saying and the way in which wherein you are saying it.
    You are making it entertaining and you continue to care for
    to stay it smart. I cant wait to learn far more
    from you. This is really a terrific website.

    Also visit my web site punk hairsyles (http://Columbiacycleworks.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite
    reason seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Stop by my weblog: hair and scalp doctor

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...