Sunday, July 8, 2012

BabbaBox Review

My kids love to do different activities, and I love to spend time with them doing those activities. The problem I usually get into when doing an activity is when I'm planning what to do and making sure I have all of the supplies. So, when BabbaBox offered to send me a BabbaBox to do a review on I am not sure who was more excited my kids or I.  When I received my package in the mail, the box was filled with tons of fun activities to do with my kids. 

*Monthly delivery of a theme-based box with activities, knowledge, and experiences.
*All physical materials + know-how content to engage your kid are included.
*Designed by our panel of experts to encompass all the ways kids ages 3-6 love to learn. 
*Enjoy together as part of your family time!


I love the fact that with the BabbaBox I don't have to run to 4 or 5 different stores to find the materials for the activities to do with my kids. Not to mention, I don't have to buy a huge package with 50 pom-poms in it or 100's of googly eyes. The Babbabox has exactly what I need no more and no less. Each box has a retail value of $40-$50! 

The moment I received my package I could tell from the design that it was going to be amazing. Once opened I was not disappointed at all. The Babbabox was filled with tons of fun things for my kids to do. There was a book called " Twinkle Star of the Week", a constellation frame, a paper-mache moon nightlight, fold-able binoculars, a lunar calender, and of course something for me a star wine stopper. 


As you can tell with everything I mentioned that my family was in for a treat in some fun activities together. I of course fell in love with the star wine stopper. It is made very well and fits very well into my wine bottles and looks for stylish. The rubber seal is perfect and this wine stopper works great.

The folding binoculars are perfect for my kids to use and are made with little ones in mind. They seem to be very durable and are easy for little kids to fold on their own. I was really impressed with the clarity and strength of them. The distance that you could look at through them was very impressive. These went perfect with the "My Lunar Calender", which teaches you all the different phases of the moon. You can also let you kids color in the circles for each night so they can learn when each phase comes and goes. 


The book has a super cute story that really draws a little kid in. The book cover and pages are made very well, along with the vibrant colors thought-out the book. This book is really great for all ages when it comes to little kids.


My kids really enjoyed the activites when it came to the arts and crafts part of the Babbabox. The Constellation frame was super fun to do together. To be honest, I would never have been able to come up with this craft on my own and then do it without instructions. I love that everything needed to do the frame was included and the instructions were easy to follow. My kids had a blast putting it together. On the back of the instruction sheet there are fun facts and trivia questions which is fun for the older kids.
   

The last thing we had the privilage to do together from the Babbabox was the Paper-Mache Moon Nightlight. I couldn't believe it literally came with everything, and I mean everything you would need. It even came with  a bowl and the glue. I didn't have to get anything to do this activity at all. This was perfect for my kids. Once it was done I was able to turn the light on and it worked so well. I still can't believe how fun, easy and cool this was.


If you are like me and you love to do activities with you kids but don't like the gathering of materials and going to a hundred different stores then I would highly recommend this.

You can show some love by liking BabbaBox on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

About the membership: Monthly Membership $29.99/month
    Annual Membership 2 Boxes FREE! $299.99/year
    Summer Survival Pack$89.97 for 1st 3 Months
    $29.99/month after 3 months
    *already included in monthly and annual memberships

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...