Wednesday, June 20, 2012

White Collar Season 3 DVD Review

WHITE COLLAR Season 3 Arrived June 5th on DVD

Temperatures rise when one of USA Network's hit show's WHITE COLLAR Season 3 exploded onto DVD June 5th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Take home one of TV's sexiest special agent and experience the action, adventure and danger all over again with never-before-seen footage and special features.

The Season 3 DVD features never-before-seen bonus footage including deleted scenes, a gag reel, commentary on "Judgment Day," a "WHITE COLLAR" trivia challenge for fans and a hilarious intervention caught on tape by the cast and crew with showrunner Jeff Eastin who's overzealous tweeting gets out of hand!


"WHITE COLLAR" focuses on the unlikely partnership between charming con artist Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) and straightman FBI agent Peter Burke (Tim DeKay). Caffrey provides his expertise to help Burke catch other elusive criminals in exchange for his freedom, and together they prove that in order to solve the hardest crimes, you must hire the smartest criminal.
I enjoy doing reviews on movies and television series and White Collar is a showcase why. I love to watch television. And I don’t mind committing to a series if it is good enough. There is a wide variety of shows, and I use my DVR to stay caught up with what is going on in each. When White Collar arrived, I had no idea what it was about, or what to expect of it. Within the first two episodes of season 3, I was hooked.

From the moment you begin to watch White Collar, you’ll notice that there is something welcoming about it. It isn’t overly violent, and doesn’t try to be more than it is. What it is, is very clever and each episode is refreshing. Both the FBI and the assailant sides are explored and you get to learn a little about each.

I like how there are no blood-on-the-camera moments that plague other shows like this one. Matt feels that he is the perfect con artist, and he just may be. I enjoy scenarios when bad skills can be put to work for good. So this show was a win for me, I really enjoy watching it.

You can show some love by liking Fox Home Entertainment on Facebook. You can also like Fox Home Entertainment on Twitter. 

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase the White Collar: Season Three from Amazon for $29.96.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...