Monday, June 11, 2012

Pre-Summer Glow With YBF Imitation Vacation Bronzing Oil Review

Sunny skies and 85 degree weather make it feel like summer outside. Wondering how to achieve that perfect pre-summer glow? Celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Hayden Panettiere, and Jennifer Anniston skip the tanning booths and opt for face and body bronzer. 
FACE FIRST

YBF Greater Bronzer with Kabuki Brush $28.50
 
This unique, innovative grater designed compact allows you to customize just the right amount of micro-fine, freshly milled, silky pressed powder with a simple twist of the dial.  Product features a retractable brush for easy application. The natural looking shade complements your skin tone for a fresh-from-the beach, sun-kissed finish.

your best friend tip: Dust bronzer where the sun might naturally fall upon your fabulous face, girlfriend! For a luminous, natural finish dust bronzer around your hairline, temples, on the tip of your nose, chin, under your cheekbones or on your cheeks!

ALL OVER FAUX GLOW

YBF Imitation Vacation Bronzing Oil $29.50

This luxurious multi-purpose beauty oil is made with a blend of nourishing Monoi De Tahiti oil, rich chocolate glimmer, a drop of vanilla essence and Vitamin E. Slather it on after a bath or shower, slip into your favorite sun dress and show off your sexy summer tan. Added bonus: This product is infused with Smart Active Immune Complex to help protect skin against environmental damage.

your best friend tip: Evenly rub oil all over body right after 
cleansing skin for a stay all day glow.

With summer here, I am about wearing cute shorts, skirts and cute sleeveless shirts. There are times when I don't get to stay with my tan as much as I would like, so having the YBF Imitation Vacation Bronzing Oil really helps with those in between moments. Not only is this bronzing oil great for those moments but it also helps elevate my tan and really gives me a bronzing glow.

The first time I tried this product, I had just stepped out of the shower and I was getting ready for a cook-out. I was really surprised at how well the product rubbed into my skin and the even look it created. My skin wasn't sticky or full of streaks. These two benefits were a huge bonus. The YBF Imitation Vacation Bronzing Oil lasted all day, surviving me chasing after my kids and playing a few yard games with the family.

I have always been a fan of having my skin have the bronze look, and this product really offers a way to elevated your look of bronze to the next level. Your skin will really glisten, which always gives me a good feeling.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the YBF website and HSN.com. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

You can show some love by liking YBF on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...