Monday, June 11, 2012

Exuviance Optilight Tone Corrector Review




 I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to work with the NeoStrata Company. I have been given the chance to do a review on their product, the Exuviance Optilight Tone Corrector. Products that are offered by this company help with many of the skin concerns women have today, such as wrinkles, fine lines, acne, dark circles and dark spots, just to name a few. The NeoStrata Company has created a way to help you fight the signs of aging and reclaim your skins natural identity.

NeoStrata Company offers a nice selection in different brands. Plus these brands have a huge selection in products depending on what you are looking for in skin care products. Brands that are offered are NeoStrata, NeoStrata Skin Active, Exuviance, Exuviance Age Reverse, CoverBlend Concealing Treatment Cosmetics, NeoCeuticals, and Psorent.

Exuviance OptiLight Tone Corrector $62.00
Correct uneven tone and reveal a youthful, perfectly even complexion. This potent targeted skin tone corrector diminishes the look of dark spots using active science and proven botanical ingredients to treat and prevent uneven tone. Patented NeoGlucosamine™ gently exfoliates to break up pigment clusters, while Retinol and a stable form of Vitamin C help reduce the intensity of existing spots. The active ingredient in Turmeric and a special blend of Alpine Plants help prevent new spots from forming. Optical diffusers create an instant, all-over brightness. The result is a brilliant new clarity.


When I first received my package I was very pleased to see not only did I receive a full sized product of the Exuviance OptiLight Tone Corrector, but I also received a few samples; Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 Step 1 Activator pad, Step 2 Neutralizer pad, and the Brightening Bionic Eye Creme. All of these products worked amazing on my face and has really helped in several different ways.

The Exuviance OptiLight Tone Corrector is such an amazing product. As I am aging I am able to tell the difference in my tone and complexion. It is not as even as it once was but thank goodness for amazing makeup to help with these issues. But, I am looking for a product that helps my skin with these issues and allows me to feel comfortable not wearing makeup around the house. This product has helped my skin in correcting my uneven skin tone and also has helped my skin look more youthful.

Dark spots have been a little issue for me, and I was shocked at how well this product attacked these spots and made them look as if they are not there. I not only have been able to tell how even and bright my face looks without makeup. But, my face looks more even toned with makeup on. It is funny I didn't even notice that you could see my dark spots with my makeup until I saw my face without them anymore. This product has worked effortlessly and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a product to help with dark spots.

This product also feels very light weight on you skin. There is no greasy or sticky feeling left behind on your face when using this product. Which is also very important to me.


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

About the Company: NeoStrata Company, Inc. located in Princeton, NJ, develops and markets a comprehensive range of clinically-proven, dermatologist developed skin care brands including NeoStrata, Exuviance, CoverBlend, NeoCeuticals and NeoStrata Therapeutics. Our advanced therapeutic and cosmetic dermatological products feature unsurpassed Polyhydroxy Acid technology to meet the needs of every skin type and are available worldwide through consumer outlets, physician’s offices and spas.
Where to puchase: You are able to make a purchase from the NeoStrata Company, Inc website. Prices will vary depending on the item you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


2 Sweet Comments:

  1. The How To Get The Relationship You Want soup includes
    celery, green cabbage, bell peppers, onions, garlic,
    carrot juice powder, papaya powder, Oregon grape root,
    blueberry leaf among others.

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: homepage

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two hybrids introduced areLexus Hybridsthat makes picking them a lot more than $1000 to
    get your dream Louisville Used Cars. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration urged states to bar operation of autonomous louisville used cars for purposes other than testing.
    When it comes to reliability, the Japanese car manufacturers
    rule the market with some of the toxic chemicals in automobiles due to consumer demand and health reports.
    Price: How much will it cost you? Anti-lock brake systems save lives and
    should be maintained.

    Feel free to surf to my website; used car finder

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...