Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles 'BzzAgent' Review

I love to wear heels. In fact, I have tons of high heels everything from pumps, boots, t-straps and so many more different styles. The problem with these are after a few hours my feet tend to start hurting and then I can't wait to get home to have no shoes on at all. When I had the chance to do a review for Dr. Scholl's through BzzAgent I couldn't be more excited to see if the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles, would really work.

Dr. Scholl's offer's tons of products to help men and women when it comes to offering a more comfortable step. There are Insoles, Inserts and Orthotics. Which is what can help with the comfort of walking. They also offer products that can help with Blisters, Padding, Corn, Callus, Bunions, Foot Odor, Perspiration, Wart Removers, Nail and Grooming Products.




Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles are proven to improve the way you feel in heels. The unique design helps prevent foot aches and pains caused by high heels two inches and higher. Plus, the ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off the ball of your foot while providing guaranteed all-day comfort.

~Helps prevent foot pain caused by high heels
~Proven to improve the way you feel in heels

~Unique ultra-soft FabuSTEP® gel arch shifts pressure off your ball of foot
~Immediate and all day comfort
~Stays firmly in place
~Removable without damage to shoes
~Slim design won't make shoes feel tight
~Practically invisible, even in strappy heels

~Available in: Women's (sizes 6-10)
~Designed to fit: All high heels, 2″ and higher


When I received my Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles, I couldn't wait to put them in a pair of my heels. Since that is pretty much all I wear, it wasn't hard to decide on the shoes to put them in. The insoles are really easy to put into the shoes that you are wanting to wear. They simply slide right into place with ease. 

When I put my heels on the first thing I noticed was the comfort that was given to the bottoms of my feet. The insole offers a soft cool gel like feeling. When wearing my heels I noticed that you were not able to see the insoles which is really nice, as this would clash with my outfit and heels. I was impressed with how well the insoles really worked throughout the day. In fact, after several hours of wearing my heels with my insoles my feet felt great.


About Dr. Scholl’s:  William Mathias Scholl was born in 1882 in Indiana — the grandson of a cobbler and farmer. His expertise in foot care started as a boy when he borrowed his grandfather's tools to repair shoes to earn extra money. He went on to earn a medical degree in 1904, and started his own company, Dr. Scholl Inc. Dr. William Scholl’s expertise in shoes combined with his medical background allowed him to develop many of the innovative solutions available today. During his lifetime, he helped bring more than 1,000 foot care products to people all around the world. Today, we the makers of Dr. Scholl’s products continue to advance the science of foot care with the same enthusiasm that young William Scholl did all those years ago.

You can show some love by liking Dr. Scholl's on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Dr. Scholl's website. You are also able to head to the Where To Buy page to find a retailer that carries the Dr. Scholl's products.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...