Sunday, May 13, 2012

SuperMarket Smarty Review

I do all the shopping in my household for a family of four, and I am always looking for something to make my shopping trips easier to handle. I do clip coupons a lot to save money. This only adds to the confusion sometimes. To make my shopping trip easier with coupons I look at the sales ad so I don't have to take a lot of my extra coupons. But I am looking for something that has me organized while shopping. I was sent the SuperMarket Smarty that helps so much with my shopping trips and really keeps me organized. 


The SuperMarket Smarty features a unique patent pending design that organizes, informs, and helps you plan your menu and grocery trips. The SuperMarket Smarty has a retail price of $9.99 and features:



Write On Wipe Off: Supermarket Smarty’s unique design and dry erase surface makes it the easiest shopping list to use.
Nutrition Symbols: Fun symbols highlight key nutritional benefits in a wide variety of foods important to a healthy diet. The symbol key, is conveniently located on the back panel, and displays each symbol's meaning.
Meal Planner: Healthy eating starts with good planning! Check off the ingredients you need as you plan the week's healthy meals. The insert fits conveniently in the coupon pocket.
Notes Section: Use the notes section to write in your own items or jot down anything you want to remember for your next trip to the grocery store.
Coupon Pocket: Keep all your coupons in one place and stay organized with the handy coupon folder.
Label Lens: Embedded in the front cover of your Smarty is a magnifying lens that helps you read the fine print on packaging & nutrition labels.
Eco-Friendly: Supermarket Smarty is an Eco-friendly product printed on recycled paper and laminated with a dry-erase film so you can use it over and over again!

I couldn't wait to try out my SuperMarket Smarty as it seems like I am always getting home from the store and realizing I have forgotten something. I love that it folds up to a nice size and also comes with a reusable marker and magnet clip. I love that the SuperMarket Smarty is able to be used over and over again so when my reusable marker runs out I can simply purchase another one and still stay organized. The magnet clip is perfectly sized and really stays put on the fridge without sliding and holds onto the SuperMarket Smarty without any problems. On the clip there is a slot that holds the dry erase market in place for each use, no need to worry about losing it.

I am really impressed with how durable the SuperMarket Smarty is. You would imagine that it would tear or fall apart easily but that is not the case. The symbol key is very nice and helps you in finding the most healthiest food for your family. Right underneath the symbol key area the magnifying glass is located. This has come in handy more times then I would have thought it would.


Then you have several sections that are organized by dairy, nuts, snacks, frozen and so on. Of course, these areas don't have everything that you may purchase but the note section allows you write the items down that are not already listed. Not only is the SuperMarket Smarty used for food but there are also sections for cleaning, personal care, pets and more. This really allows you to do your whole shopping trip in one with ease.


The pocket holds your menu plan which allows you to write your meal down and have it with you as a reminder. The pocket can also be used to hold you coupons. I have used the SuperMarket Smarty several times and I have had a much smoother and less forgetful shopping experience each time. I love that when I get home I can simply wipe of the Smarty and put it back onto the clip for the next use. Right on my fridge for easy use, storage and reminders.



You can show some love by liking SuperMarket Smarty on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You can order from the SuperMarket Smarty website. Prices will vary depending on what you are getting.



Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...