Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PROTECT and SERVE

I would love to tell you about a great product I think you will love this season,  mybody’s Protect and Serve, a lightweight tinted moisturizer with SPF 30. Formulated for all skintypes, Protect and Serve is an absolute spring essential.

mybody’s Protect and Serve $65.00
This high-performance physical formula protects like a sun block and acts like a make-up primer. Formulated for all skin types, its unique silicone-base and feather-light formula smoothes over any of our hydrators for ultimate protective comfort. Protect and Serve protects with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 and offers a healthy daily dose of essential vitamins and antioxidants. The tinted, oil-free formula limits an ashen or pasty appearance and the non-stinging and soothing qualities are ideal for sensitive skin, including post-procedure and Rosacea.

Where to purchase: You are able to find this product and 
others at the Love My Body website.

You can show some love by liking Mybody on Facebook and on Twitter.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post in anyway. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...