Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My School Days Kids Book Review

I love to think back about my years spent in school. It was a special time of friends, school trips,  dances and that sort of thing. But, all I have are my memories of the times. Nothing that I can actually go back and read about from those moments of the right then and there. So, when I was given the chance to do a review on the My School Days (a really detailed book that you can write in, add pictures to and so on) I was so excited. I knew this would be something that as my little girl got older she would enjoy to read and look back into as the years go. Plus, it will be something that her kids can read as well about her years in school.



Tasso Stratas is a former educator in the field of mathematics with a masters degree and a graduate from Auburn University. The idea for this book came from being around many students that inspired him to publish this type of book where each individual would have a place to log in information about themselves each year of their school year until they graduate.  "My School Days" is a memorable portfolio of students lives as they grow from entering kindergarden until they graduate from high school.
My School Days is for school kids from Grades K thru 12. School Kids will enjoy entering things about their school life into a journal filled with topics they encounter each of their 13 school years. There are places to post school photos of themselves as well as school photos of their friends.

 A page is devoted to placing awards, certificates, ribbons, and report cards. This book contains 60 color pages with 4 pages  devoted to each school year. 


My School Days also has a page to enter family tree information about parents and grandparents. This is definitely a keepsake book that school kids and parents will always cherish.
The first thing I noticed was how well the book was put together. The pages and covers are put together with a black ring binder which allows the pages to be turned with ease and no creasing of the pages to write. Each page with constructed of thick pages so you don't have to worry about a page ripping easily. Plus, you don't have to worry about the ink from one side seeping thought to the other side and ruining anything that you are writing. 


Each page offers a colorful theme border that matures with age. There are pages for photos, report cards, field trips, class schedules, friends and more. I love that the book starts at Kindergarten and goes all the way to 12 grade. This book really allows you to keep all the years organized and allows you to be able to keep your school years preserved in memory. 


My little girl and I have been getting caught up on her years. Since she is going into the third grade we had some catching up to do. But, it was a fun time for us to spend together and it really had me thinking about my years of when I was younger. She has had so much fun catching up and she can't wait to start on her 3rd grade year.
Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the My School Days website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...