Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Freschetta Pizza Rally for Real Moms Video and Coupon

Will You Be Cooking on Mother's Day? According to a recent survey of moms commissioned by the makers of Freschetta pizza, almost nine out of ten respondents (87%) do not want to cook on the special day for moms. As a result, the makers of Freschetta pizza are Rallying for Real Moms this Mother's Day giving women a chance to voice their honest perspective about everything from motherhood to cooking on Mother's Day. Check out the Rally for Real Moms video and join in the conversation on Facebook.


Additionally, there is a Rally for Real Moms coupon to help your family stock your freezer with Freschetta in time for Mother's Day.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...