Saturday, May 12, 2012

Calypso Studios Review

Jewelery can be a big part of any outfit. It can set off anything from the most casual attire to the dressiest affair. Jewelery is a must as it gives that extra touch to any outfit. One of the most worn and more popular forms of jewelery are bracelets. A while back I had the chance to work with Calypso Studios, so I was honored when they offered to work with me again for their 2012 line.





There are so many collections to choose from. These are a few that Calypso Studios has to offer: The Crochet, Feather, IMPULSE, Shag Bags, Carnival, Stone, It's A Wrap, Sun-dance, Clay, Inspirational, Shell Collections, S.H.O.P. Totes, Team Jewelry, and Stretchy Ring Collection. 



During my review I was sent four items that I fell in love with immediately. The colors and styles were amazing. I was sent a Paisley Bendi-Band, Multi-Color Neon Bracelet, Multi-Color Neon Single Strand Wrap, and and a Teal Single Strand Wrap. Of course my little girl wanted the neon ones so I went with the other two for myself.


When I received my package of pieces from the new 2012 line, I was very impressed with the look, style and quality. My little girl was so excited when she saw that we had neon colored bracelets. The Multi-Color Neon Bracelet '$4.99' is super trendy and bright colored. It stretches, which allows it to be worn easily. Plus, it allows little girls to be able to wear the bracelet easy on their own. I think our most favorite thing about the neon bracelet is that it glows when it is around a black-light. My little girl really got a kick out of this.


The other item that is brightly colored is the Multi-Colored Neon Single Strand Wrap which is $6.99. Of course. my little girl took this item from me as well. The bracelet is a single strand and has several different neon colors. I did also receive another wrap bracelet that has teal and blue beads. Both bracelets do have to be attached together, but it is easy to do by yourself. The little disk that goes thought the hole to attach the bracelet together has the company's name on it. 



The last item I had the chance to review was the Paisley Bendi-Band priced at $5.99. The Bendi-band is a flexible fabric headband. On the inside of the headband is a wire that bends and runs from one end to the other. I was a little leery on how easy it would be to use the headband. After watching the YouTube video, I was really surprised at how easy it seemed to be. All you have to do is simply twist the headband into place, and it will hold all day. The one thing I did realize after wearing the headband is how my head felt. I didn't feel a headache come on as usual from having my hair tightly done. You are also able to use the Bendi Bandz as a bracelet, arm band, or neck tie. My little girl and I have had a blast seeing all the different ways we can wear this.

About the company: Calypso Studios debuted in January 2007 with a line of jewelry and accessories created from the earth's natural elements: clay, shell and glass. The new line was immediately embraced and praised for the unique designs and mediums. The designs are on-trend and span the ages in both technique and the persons choosing these distinctive and exclusive designs. More than a conversation piece, Calypso Studios jewelry symbolizes good taste for an independent spirit. It is our hope that this art will bring much pleasure to who wear it. Calypso Studios jewelry indeed serves to commemorate life’s happy moments.

You can show some love by liking Calypso Studios on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You can go to their website and order their products! Prices will vary depending on what you are getting.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...