Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bath & Body Works Wild Garden Collection Review

Bath & Body Works is the perfect name for allowing you to send your mind and senses on an exotic getaway, while at the same time pampering your body. With each new scent comes new sensations for us to enjoy. Each new collection they offer is taken with eager anticipation, because anyone familiar with the Bath & Body Works name knows the wonderful experience that comes with each offering.

This lush, wild, enticing and playful collection brings your shower into full bloom! Capturing the untamed wilderness of spring’s first bloom, the new Wild Garden scents burst with energy and shower you with love. Welcome the season with the enchanting experience of stepping into a Wild Garden—the ultimate refreshment.


Wild Berry Tulips is a flirtatious blend of red raspberry, cheery honeysuckle and pink tulips
Wild Apple Daffodil is a playful blend juicy red apple, flirty daffodils and fresh pomegranate
Wild Citrus Sunflower is a sunny blend of sparkling clementine, cheerful sunflowers and luscious white nectarine 


Price
: Shower Gel ($11.00), Body Lotion ($11.00), Fine Fragrance Mist ($14), Shimmer Mist ($14), Body Cream ($12.50), Glowing Body Scrub ($14), Shimmer Body Cream ($12), Shimmer Fizz Body Mousse ($12.50)


During my review I was sent the Wild Berry Tulip Body Lotion and Shower Gel. This scent really brings the summer into your bathing routine. It was like taking a safari through a brightly lit and flower filled jungle. The fragrance that comes from each product is very playful and really gives you the sense of picking fresh berry's and smelling tulips. This scent is perfect for anyone that loves to smell like summer.

The lotion and shower gel work amazingly. They team up to evoke your senses and make the scent of the Wild Berry Tulip linger all day long. You get to enjoy the best of two products. Jumping into the shower and lathering up in suds and then softening your skin with the lotion. This scent is one my favorite's for this season.


Few brands can capture the essence of a season in a scented offering. Out of those few, no one does it at flawlessly as Bath & Body Works. They are still number one in seasonal scents as far as I'm concerned and if they keep coming up with scents like these, they always will be.


About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.


Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

8 Sweet Comments:

  1. Bath & Body Works allows a different experience with their new Wild Garden scents of Wild Berry Tulips, Wild Apple Daffodil, and Wild Citrus Sunflower with a very affordable price. It's like having to go to the spa each time you get to use them from your own home. Bath & Body Works has worked their way from their products to give off that glowing skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome to pay a visit this website and reading the views of all friends regarding this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.

    Feel free to visit my webpage forex manager ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which
    makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and
    visit more often. Did you hire out a designer
    to create your theme? Excellent work!

    Here is my website; tips to have blonde hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I all the time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of net so from now
    I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

    my website: vps hosting (europetitions.eu)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your site is useful. Thanks for sharing!


    Feel free to visit my blog post - binary options

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return once again since i have
    saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest
    way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.



    Also visit my weblog :: hair brushes ()

    ReplyDelete
  7. We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I may as well check things
    out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

    My web site :: organic hair care (jns.fi)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.



    Also visit my web blog binary options ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...