Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bath & Body Works Pocketbac-a-polooza Review

This spring we can be fresh and germ free while on the go with the latest pocketbacs from Bath & Body Works!  These pocket-sized bottles contain natural ingredients and powerful germ-killers that will keep your hands fresh and clean wherever you may go. Tahitian Palm Milk leaves your hands feeling conditioned and smooth. There is a huge selection of scents that are available this Spring. You are able to purchase a different scent for all those places you may need a Pocketbac. From your car, purse, desk, gym bag, to many other places where staying germ-free is a must. I was sent four different Pocketbacs to review, all of which are from the fresh-picked selection. I reviewed the fresh-picked Tangerine, Peaches, Raspberries, and the Pears.

 
Fresh Picked Peaches - Fresh Picked Raspberries - Fresh Picked Pears - Fresh Picked Tangerines
I do love the scents of Spring. When Spring is here you can smell everything coming alive and blooming to the beauty that it is intended to be. Each thing that blooms during Spring offers an amazing scent that evokes your senses and really gives you that sense of beauty. So having the chance to review four different scents from the Fresh-Picked selection couldn't have made me more happy. Each scent offers its own unique aroma, and they all smell pleasantly refreshing. I love the quality of the Pocketbac at cleaning and sanitizing my family's hands. They have helped cut down on germs from the grocery store buggies, bathroom doorknobs, and everything else that a million-and-one people touch each day. It is really important to keep my kids as germ-free as possible and the new Fresh Picked Pocketbacs from Bath and Body Works have done just that.
Raspberry Pink Peony - Wildberry Dahlia - Apple Lavender - Cilantro Peach

Honey Vanilla - Honey Berry - Lavender Honey
About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.

Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

5 Sweet Comments:

  1. Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant thought, post is good, thats why i have read it fully

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... auto forex robot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This excellent website definitely has all of the information and facts
    I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Feel free to visit my blog post: binary option **

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
    that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future.

    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!


    Feel free to visit my webpage; Nose Hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear, are you truly visiting this site regularly, if so afterward you will absolutely get good know-how.


    Also visit my blog post long straight hair styles
    ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello friends, its enormous paragraph regarding teachingand entirely defined, keep it up all the
    time.

    Feel free to surf to my site ... Forex Trade Signal

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...