Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Uppercases Review



I just recently updated my little girls room in the theme of hot pink and zebra. Of course, there are a lot of things to purchase when you are updating a bedroom. There are a few things that I hadn't purchased yet, but knew I would get around to eventually. The one thing I still have not picked up yet is zebra sheet set, which my little girl is wanting badly. So, when I was given the chance to do a review for Uppercases, I was really excited on the selection and when I came across a case that had a zebra on it, I knew it was the perfect one to review.


UPPERCASES are 100% combed cotton pillowcases that are incredibly soft and comfortable. The colors are permanently embedded in the cotton fibers. There are 65 different personalized Uppercase designs. You are also able to do your own personalization up to 15 characters which include font, style, and color.




My little girl was so excited when she received her Uppercases Zebra "My Colorful Friend" pillowcase. She loved the picture and the different colors that was within the zebra stripes. I noticed that the Uppercase is extremely soft, the kind of softness that you can find your self falling asleep on and being lavishly comfy. This is really nice since a lot of sheets I have purchased have had a rough texture to them but the Uppercase offers nothing but comfort for your skin. The threading is really impressive and the stitching mirrors perfection. I have not had any trouble with the threading coming upon during sleep time or in the washer.


Another impressive feature is the design/picture. Not once has it faded which is really nice. I am surprised at the usage of colors and how vivid they are. The meaning behind the Uppercase I choose to review is: “Raising children”. These cases are designed to nurture a positive self-image in kids while using fun and educational graphics to delight the eye and warm the heart. Children will see how treasured they are each time they look at their colorful pillowcases! 



There are several other cases that I really like, plus I think it is really nice that you can also purchase aprons with the same designs offered.

About the company: UPPERCASES was inspired by a nine-year-old girl who came home after a tough day at school and asked her mom to take her to a fabric store. They bought some cotton material, along with a sheet of blue felt. When the girl got home, she began sewing. Our original pillowcase "I'm Awesome"A few hours later, she emerged from her room with a pillowcase she had created. It had cut-out letters glued on it that said "I'M AWESOME." She slept with it that night and for years after that. UPPERCASES is dedicated to providing attractive and comfortable pillowcases that soothe and inspire. We are literally "making the case" for positive living and sincerely hope that our pillowcases help you rest peacefully and wake joyfully.


You can show some love by liking Uppercases on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Uppercases website.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...