Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pure Romance Review (18+)

Without going into detail, my hubby and I love to keep things hot in the bedroom from time to time. One way we try to liven things up is some sexy or playful attire. There's also lotions, games, and you get the idea. So, when I was given the chance to work along side Pure Romance I jumped to the opportunity. The selection that is offered is amazing and the possibilities are endless. There are so many items to make anyone's intimate experiences even more remarkable and enjoyable. I was sent two different flavored tubes of "Whipped" Edible Creamy Lubricant, Original and Sugar Cookie.



Pure Romance offers an exclusive line of heighteners, lubricants and bedroom accessories for relationship enhancement. Plus, there are products for beauty, bathing, games, apparel and so  so much more.

Whipped Edible Creamy Lubricant $16.00

Whipped lubricant is like icing on the cake! Designed with your man in mind, this cream lubricant contains skin-softening shea butter, giving it an emollient texture that makes it perfect for use with c-rings, and sleeves. Whipped comes in several kissable varieties or in Original. 3 fl. oz. / 90 ml.

Directions: To use Whipped, apply a dime-sized amount of the product to the area that will be massaged or lubricated, or directly onto the toy (more lubricant can be added as needed).


Features: Water-based topical lubricant made with delicious flavorings. Great for use with male enhancers and c-rings. Creamy texture can add pleasure to your sexual experiences. Up to two months’ worth of product.


Whipped is a very creamy lubricant that is edible and contains skin softening shea butter. I was sent the Original and the Sugar Cookie, but there are also other flavors available to enjoy. These products are perfect for c-rings, sleeves, polyurethane condoms and really anywhere that is going to be massaged. I have never been one into actually wanting to try edible lubricants but I did however put a little dab of each onto my finger to try the taste.I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor. My hubby likes how soft the lubricant was and how it gives that extra lubrication to our toys and simply just for playing around with each other. I was quite happy that there was no skin irritation that occurred during our review. If you are looking to help spice up in the bedroom then these products are a great way to do just that.


About the company: Pure Romance is one of the nation’s leading and fastest-growing woman-to-woman direct sellers of relationship and intimacy aids. Its premier line of products is marketed through a distinctive network of in-home parties organized by more than 75,000 specially trained or certified independent sales Consultants throughout the United States, Australia, Canada, Puerto Rico, South Africa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

You can show some love by liking Pure Romance on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Pure Romance website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...