Monday, April 2, 2012

Bubble Fun With Imperial Toy Review

The warm weather of spring really has my kids itching to play outside. They love blowing bubbles and outside time is the only time they are allowed to play and have fun with bubbles. Bubbles are a fun, easy, and cheap way to allow your kids to play outside for hours and have tons of fun. There are so many ways to play with bubbles, there are bubble guns, regular bottles of bubble stuff with a wand, and tons of different wands with attachments. I remember when I was little I would play with bubbles all the time. My kids are no different. Imperial Toys has sent me a huge amount of bubble toys, that my kids have had so much fun with.



Imperial Toys offers a large variety of bubble toys that the whole family can have fun with. There are regular bubble bottles, tons of bubble tubes, wands to be dipped and swung in circles, water balloon makers, bubble guns, glow in the dark bubbles, OK I know by now you can see that the list goes on and on. I am sure you can tell that your kids would have a hay day with all the bubble products offered. It is a real bubble wonderland.
Hi-Beam Illuminator Bubble Blaster $14.99

Super Miracle Bubbles Glow Fusion $4.99

Super Miracle Bubbles Bubble Turbine $12.99
For my review, I was sent three different things for my kids to test and have fun with. I was sent the Glow Fusion which produces really cool glow in the dark bubbles, the High Beam Illuminater Bubble Blaster which can work with any bubbles and can make any child very happy. Then we received Bubble Turbine which makes some of the biggest bubbles I have ever seen. The size of these bubbles made my kids go crazy and their eyes light up in amazement.



My kids were thrilled when they saw what all they received to play with. Of course my little boy went straight for the Hi-Beam Illuminator Bubble Blaste. While my little girl went for the Bubble Turbine. I thought it was only fair to give her the other Glow Fusion  that way she would also get to enjoy the GLOW!
The Hi-Beam Illuminator Bubble Blaster, is super cool. It is the perfect color to look like your little one can fight aliens. When you pull the trigger it lights up and you can really see it shine on the ground or wall. There is one light at the end of the barrel, and another on the side of the gun, just above the trigger. When you put the Glow Fusion bottle on the Illuminator you can watch it fill up the inside tubing until it gets to where the bubbles start to come out. So not only is the gun see through, but combined with the glow in the dark bubble solution, the inside will glow as well. The gun works really well and offers tons of bubbles. In the past, bubble guns have been so "hit-and-miss" that I had decided to stop purchasing them altogether. This gun however, works exactly as promised. The gun is great for all ages and very easy to use. It requires 4 AAA batteries, but they last a very long time.

The  Bubble Turbine, is pretty cool and also great for all ages. It too, is very easy to use and offers the option of different sized bubbles. There are two different sized attachments, one blows the biggest bubbles that I have ever seen, we're talking basketball-sized bubbles here. The other has tons of holes that turn out little bubbles, and sometimes make a really cool "cluster bubble" that is also very large. The fan really works great and offers a non stop amount of bubbles for my kids to enjoy. It only requires 2 AA batteries and once the batteries are in be ready for some huge bubbles.
The last item was the Glow Fusion which I received an individual bottle and two bottles came with the Hi-Beam Illuminator Bubble Blaste. There is a process to get the GLOW, nothing that requires a lot of time. You simply add in the A packet, then the B packet. After these are added you simply move the wand around in circles lightly until it starts to glow. Then off your kids will go to watch glowing bubbles. I do however recommend the Glow Fusion, to be used only outside. It can get a little messy inside. My kids went into the bathroom at first to try them out and we shut off the lights, the glowing bubbles reminded me of stars in the night sky. It was very pretty. I noticed that it did leave orange  spots on the floor, but it did not stain anything and cleaned up everything. I think glowing bubbles are amazing and can see my kids having a lot of night time fun with these in the future.
About the company: Founded in 1969, Imperial Toy LLC is the worldwide leader in the sale and manufacture of Bubbles and Novelty Toys. Their brands include Super Miracle Bubbles, MiracleBubbles, Buddy-L, Legends of the Wild West, Cap Cars , Googly , Optrix  and Runway Pink.


You can show some love by liking Imperial Toy on Facebook.


Where to purchase: You are able to go too the Where To Buy tab on the Imperial Toy website. There is a complete list of retailers that carry these products. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...