Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bath & Body Works NEW Fine Fragrance Mists!

I hope that you are ready to learn about the launch of Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist! I love how Bath & Body Works encourages you to discover a better, more delicate fragrance with their new Fine Fragrance Mist. Lavishly spritz on your body to lightly scent your skin with your favorite signature scent. There are five scents that I would love to share with you, all of which can be purchased for $14.00. For my review I was sent the Moonlight Path which is a very pleasant scent for any occasion.


*Sweet Pea: a fruity floral scent that evokes the intoxicating, floral-infused breezes of the Mediterranean.
*Moonlight Path: an opulent floral bouquet that captures the essence of moonlit strolls in lush gardens.
*Paris Amour: a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris.
*Twilight Woods: a hypnotic fragrance inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods.
*Japanese Cherry Blossom: a seductive and mysterious floral scent inspired by the exotic gardens of Japan.



I must first state that I love the color of the fragrance mist, it offers a subtle color splash to my bathroom counter that I have come to really like. I also love how stylish and trendy the bottle looks. After reviewing other fragrance mists of Bath & Body Works, I couldn't wait to see how well the Moonlight Path would stand up against the other scents that I have come to love so much. The scent Moonlight Path offers is one of opulent floral bouquet that capture the essence of moonlit strolls in lush gardens. I was really impressed with the scent, it does offer a garden of flowers scent but not like the scent that your grandma wears. It is young and fresh and is subtle for anyone to enjoy. It does linger on your body throughout the day and into the night. Which is nice especially if you are on a nice dinner date, this is the fragrance mist I would recommend for that occasion, and for any occasion. The scent will evoke your senses and allow you to smell the scents off relaxing in a garden full of bloomed flowers everywhere.

About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.

Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...