Sunday, April 15, 2012

At-Home Precision Foam Colour from John Frieda Review

It is really important to me to keep my hair colored the lovely blonde that I have grown to love. It is crazy to think that before I had kids my hair was naturally blonde, never had I ever dyed my hair or even had to think about it. After I had kids, my hair grew very dark. It came as such a shock to me, so I started to visit the salon to reclaim my former blondness. The price of those visits and the fact that I had to do it every 3-4 months quickly became an inconvenience. So recently, I have started dying my own hair in the comfort of my house. The money that this allowed me to save was immediate, but the quality of the dye suffered the transition. I had tried brand after brand; color after color and just could not find the one that matches exactly what I was looking for, or justified my decision to leave the salon. I was ready to give up and resume my visits to the salon, but then I was given the chance to do a review for the At-Home Precision Foam Colour from John Frieda, and the results I am now getting from this product were just what I was looking for, and couldn't have come at a better moment.



I have always been a fan of John Frieda, so I knew that there was no way that I could possibly be disappointed. I have never had anything less than amazing results from any of their products before. After looking at the 30 shade collection that is designed by John Frieda Creative Colour Director and UK colourist Nicola Clarke, I was extremely impressed. 


There are several colors available for blondes, brunettes, and redheads to help you achieve the desired color that you are looking for. Each color offers 100% grey coverage, gone are those pesky little age-revealing silver strands. 


This is my before picture with my blonde hair with tons of dark roots. Oh, I really needed a hair dye something bad. 

For my review I decided to go with the 8G Medium Golden Blonde, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the end results. I do have very thick and long hair so I was a little leery on only using one pack but, in the end I was completely shocked that one box was enough to use on my hair. In the past I have always had to use two boxes which meant doubling my cost. 

The product is really easy to set up and use, everything is labeled and the instructions are really easy to follow and understand. Once I was ready to start applying the foam to my hair I put on my black gloves. I was really surprised at how well the foam spread throughout my hair and how easily it covered every strand. This product is very easy to squeeze out of the bottom and a lot less messier. I usually get drips all down my towel but with the foam I didn't have any issues with drips. With this product you are able to feel if you have any dry spots that you missed a lot easier, which is really nice because I do my hair the moment the chance arises, which means sometimes no one is home to help me out. 


It didn't take long to get my hair completely covered and set the timer. While I was waiting to rinse my hair, I noticed that there was no burning or strong odor. After I rinsed my hair and dyed it I was really impressed with the color results that I was able to achieve with this product. I know after using this product I had found the solution to my hair color woes.


 This is my after pic, all of my dark roots are gone.
 
Where to purchase: You can head to the where to purchase tab on the John Frieda website to see the retailers that carry the At-Home Precision Foam Colour.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...