Saturday, April 28, 2012

American Dad Season 7 DVD Review


It's time once again to let it all hang out with an all-new volume of animated outrageousness! From the disturbed comic minds of Mike Barker, Matt Weitzman, and Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, comes the always insane adventures of CIA operative Stan Smith and his wonderfully twisted family. In the 100th episode, Hayley elopes with Jeff! Other episodes include Stan on jury duty, Steve walking in on his amorous parents, Roger dating Steve's best friend, and yet another AD Christmas classic. Plus, there are serial killers, Turkish amphetamines, and evil clones - so, you know, the usual! 


Every once in a while, I will be sitting in front of the computer late at night and hear my hubby laughing hysterically from the living room. This is my indication that he is watching TV, and it’s probably adult swim on cartoon network. Adult swim hosts a variety of humorous and adult-themed programs that allow many people to discharge a day’s worth of turmoil in violent bouts of laughter. One of the shows he really likes is “American Dad”.




Did you know it is co-created by the creator of “The Family Guy”? It’s true, and it becomes obvious shortly after you begin watching it. The jokes are over the top one minute and subtle the next. Some episodes are raunchy, some are crude, and some almost bare a sort of twisted message. They are all, however, delightfully sardonic and insanely unbelievable. The short and funny jokes will appeal very quickly, and the wild antics and crazy plots will make you stay.

Did you know it had an alien? Ah yes, little roger, an extraterrestrial misfit that tries very hard to be adorable, charming, poetic, classy, and wise. He also is unsure about his sexuality and identity. To best sum up Roger would be to call him a mess. He very rarely helps with the various challenges and crisis’s that the family faces, in fact, he often makes their problems worse. Sometimes he is the outright villain of the episode. I thought it appropriate to highlight Roger, as he is my favorite part of the show.

The Volume 7 DVD is a collection of 19 episodes that are full of side-splitting, alien enriched humor. There are 3 DVDs and plenty of extras to fill up on. It is labeled as bearing extras that are “Too rude for TV”. And you know that TV sensors and removes a lot of content/

If you are very easily offended, or get mad at crude humor that you might label as inappropriate, then this might not be for you. It definitely isn’t for the kids. If you like to laugh, and don’t mind the occasional fart joke, this will probably be right up your alley.

You can show some love by liking Fox Home Entertainment on Facebook. You can also like Fox Home Entertainment on Twitter. 

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase the American Dad!: Volume Seven from Amazon for $29.99.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



7 Sweet Comments:

  1. A person necessarily assist to make seriously posts I might state.
    That is the first time I frequented your web
    page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual post incredible.
    Magnificent activity!

    my weblog - paleo diät

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and
    also with the format for your weblog. Is this a
    paid topic or did you customize it your self?
    Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to look a great blog like this one these days..

    my homepage hyip monitor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?

    This piece of writing posted at this site is actually fastidious.


    my page wordpress schulung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for finally writing about > "American Dad Season 7 DVD Review" < Liked it!

    Look at my homepage; steuerberater voraussetzungen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace,
    when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to
    this brilliant post.

    my website; arbeitsvermittlung

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful website. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to a few pals ans also
    sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your sweat!


    Here is my web blog - special k diet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I
    was searching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would
    just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved
    it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.



    My page :: steinzeit diät
    My website - low carb backmischung

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...