Sunday, April 15, 2012

6 Spring Essentials ~ Plus Reviews

I can't believe Spring is here. So far, I have really acomplished alot around my house from cleaning to painting and even cleaning my outbuilding. The one thing I love to do is a revamp of my wardrobe. From changing up my colors, scents, and even accessories. I hope you find these 5 Spring Essentials as amazing as I have. From styling your hair, having flawless skin, kissable lips and alluring eyes.


GERM FREE HANDS



Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial PocketBac in Japanese Cherry Blossom $1.50
Most everyone associates spring with great weather, but for many of us it is also a sign of allergies. I always find that one way to help fight allergies is to keep our hands as clean as possible. I realize that this isn't an absolute cure for allergies but it sure helps. Plus, our kids are always bringing those annoying little bugs in from school that we don't want to make us sick. Bath & Body Works offers amazing little PocketBac in several scents one of which I reviewed was the scent Japanese Cherry Blossom. The PocketBac offers a very nice scent with moisturizing beads in it. This germ fighter leaves your hands soft, amazingly scented and bacteria free. Plus, it is the perfect size to carry with you anywhere you go. The pocketbac is definitely a better choice than conventional hand sanitizer options available today.

FLORAL FRAGRANCE


Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Sweet Pea $14


For my review I was sent the Carried Away Fine Fragrance Mist, but I am sure I would have loved the Sweet Pea just as much as I have loved the scent I reviewed. I am a huge fan of mists that you can spray all over your whole body right after getting out of the tub and bathing yourself in an amazing scent. This scent is a very light scent, not overwhelming. There is something about the scent that makes it tantalizing and relaxing. There is a whimsical blend of lush raspberries, white jasmine and whipped vanilla. The first thing I do everyday when I wake up, after a bath or before going out, is reach for my Carried Away, as it is one of my new favorite scents. Plus, it is a scent that is great for girls, teens, and women of any age.

LUSCIOUS LIPS


C.O. Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2x Lip Balm $8.


With the cold weather just now past, my lips are finally beginning to feel healthy again. The C.O. Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2x Lip Balm has helped with my lips so much. I am really surprised at how much they truly soften your lips. With the product being 100% natural mint, I was a little leery as I am not really into mint flavors. But I must say that the flavor is quite subtle and pleasent. Not only does the product offer softness, but you can also achieve amazing shine. This product is a must have that I keep in my purse at all times. It offers softness, shine, and freshens your breath. I couldn't have been more happy with this product and how well it works with what it offers in such a tiny tube.

ENTICING EYES


YBF Beauty Xtreme Mascara $14.


If you love to make you lashes stand out and make your eyes very noticeable, then I would have to recommend this product. Mascara is something I don't think I could leave the house without applying.  YBF  Aquafusion Xtreme Black Mascara is such an amazing product. The ease of applying and the day-long results are great. I love that this product went on my lashes and gave me a very even coat, no clumps, and it really defined each lash. I love that this product is water-resistant, and I found out first hand how well this feature really is. My family and I had a balloon fight and well I got soaked but my eyes still looked amazing. Perfect for the swimming season. I also love that the brush is a half moon shaped which allows for easy applying and really grabs at each lash. This product is a must have for anyone who is looking to upgrade, or simply fed up with their mascara.
FRESH FACE


Soap & Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Wipes $10.


I can't forget to introduce you to the product that helps take all of these amazing products off of your face at night to protect it from breakouts and keeps your skin fresh. These face clothes are amazing and work so well. I have come across ones that tear and simply do not work. These on the other hand are just the opposite. They are already moistened and offer everything you do on a nightly routine. They cleanse, tone and smooth your skin for you. I love that the cloth is super soft and you can feel it clean your face and get all of the makeup, dead-cells, and oil off of your face with ease. You will be surprised at how fresh, clean and soft your face feels after one wash. The package is reusable so it is great for carrying in your yoga bag, work bag, or along on a trip.

FLAWLESS HAIR

Amika Pink Mini Styler $25.

My little girl is at the age where she thinks she can have her own styler. These are hot so I let her use one under DIRECT supervision only. So, since I received this for a review, and it was pink and small, I knew it would be perfect for her to practice with under my watchful eyes. This is a 100% solid ceramic styler with 0.5 inch floating plates. It offers a compact size, which makes it perfect for vacations, and touch ups. I was really impressed to see such a little styler that is able to reach 400°f  and is ready to use in seconds. 

The cute little zip up pouch for storing is just super cute and stylish. This helps with storage and making it to where you won't get the cord all tangles up. I am really impressed with how well this little styler was able to straighten my daughters hair and also do touch ups on my bangs and ends. We both have used this product several times and it does its job just as it described it would. I can tell you when we do our trips this will be one of the things that go with us.

*The styler features 100% ceramic plates. Ceramic radiates far–infrared heat that is much gentler on the hair, preserving moisture in the hair shaft and protecting the hair cuticle from damage. Ceramic is also the ideal heat conductor and maintains even temperature. The floating plates adjust as you style which allows you to go beyond straightening and create wavy and curly styles.  The floating plates create a smoother styling process so that there is no tugging or breaking

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...