Friday, March 30, 2012

Wat-aah! Review

Water is very important and essential need that we all share. Most people probably don't drink enough water. Where I live, the city water is disgusting, so it can be hard to drink enough. Often, I wonder if it is even safe. Having little ones it is really important to get them to drink water. The problem is my kids simply do not really like it, they say it does not taste good. This is funny as water does not have a taste.


Bottled water has been around for a long time and is a good option to help fulfill your daily recommended water consumption. Not all bottled waters are created equally though, and sometimes even they aren't the most taste-appealing option. Flavored water seems popular, but I have never been a fan. I think that flavored water tends to leave a strange after-taste (my opinion). So, having the chance to do a review for Wat-aah! allows me to find a product that is great for kids and adults everywhere.



Wat-aah! offers fun and cool water for kids and teens, in hopes of reversing the addiction that kids develop for soda and sugar filled drinks. Their ultimate goal at the company is to help fight the battle towards childhood obesity. There are a total of five different kinds of water: Body, Brain, Power, Energy, and Defense. Each bottle offers a different color with a screaming kid on the front label. Each water offers pure spring water, and No sugar.


Each water also offers a little extra special thing that can help our kids. BODY offers No sodium and No chemicals. BRAIN offers Kid-friendly electrolytes. POWER offers Bone-building magnesium. ENERGY offers Energizing oxygen. DEFENSE offers SUP-AAH! SAPP-AAH! zinc!


My kids don't ever ask for water, they act like it is bad for them. I have to force them to drink it, and it just shouldn't be like that. Fortunately, Wat-aah! has started to bring them back around. My little boy is especially picky and as the picture shows, he enjoyed drinking this fun-labeled, pure water. There is no real flavor, no additives, no preservatives, just pure spring water. The kids were attracted to it like a magnet and it worked wonders on their "water phobia". 


I tried some, my little boy kept bringing me his bottle saying, "Mommy try it, it's so good." Well I did, and I must say that it was very good. It tastes exactly as water should taste, very pure. No strange aftertaste, no gritty feeling in your mouth. This is my favorite bottled spring water to date, the kids agree and I know that I am going to have get them some more, and soon.


About the company: WAT-AAH! is a line of functional water for kids free of sugar or sweeteners of any kind. Since 2008, the brand has been convincing kids to drink water as opposed to sodas or sugary drinks. WAT-AAH! is the exclusive beverage partner for Beyonce's 'Move Your Body' Flash Workout, supporting Michelle Obama's Let's Move! initiative. WAT-AAH! is available across the US in over 6,000 stores/supermarkets as well as 2,000 schools/districts NATIONWIDE!




You can show some love by liking Wat-aah on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to go too the Where To Buy tab on the Wat-aah! website. You can then enter your zip code to see the closest store near you that sells Wat-aah!

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


6 Sweet Comments:

  1. Wow, this paragraph is gooԁ, my sister is analyzing ѕuch things, ѕo I am going to inform her.
    My site > pikavippii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantаstic site. A lot оf helpful info hегe.
    I am sending it to a few frіenԁѕ аns also shaгing in ԁelicіous.
    And naturally, thank уou in your effort!
    Also visit my page ; pikavippis.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I еnjοy reading through
    уοur post. I wanted tо wгite a little commеnt to supρort yοu.
    Also visit my weblog galaxy note 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woω, fantastic blog format! Ηow lengthy have
    уou ever been гunning а blog for?
    you made blogging lοok еasy.
    The entire look of your web site іѕ
    fantastic, let аlоnе the content!
    Also visit my homepage ... vapor nine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitelу believe that which you ѕaiԁ.
    Your faνoritе reaѕοn appеared to be οn the net the еasiest thіng to be aware of.
    I saу tо yоu, I certainly get аnnоyеd
    ωhile people think abοut ωorries that
    theу plaіnly ԁo not know аbout.
    Yοu managеd tо hit the nail upon thе top as well as definеd out thе wholе
    thing wіthout having sіԁe-effects , peoplе could take a sіgnal.
    Will lіkеly be bасk to get moгe.
    Thanks
    Here is my page :: samsung galaxy s3

    ReplyDelete
  6. They paid you to write this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...