Friday, March 9, 2012

Re-Pac Bags 'Reusable Sandwich & Snack Bags' Review

There are so many different ways to help reduce litter and help the earth and also your wallet. I have been doing much to reduce the amount of baggies that I use, like I did when my kids first started school. I have tried several different reusable baggies, but when I came across Re-Pac bags, I knew that not only would these be helpful with my kid's lunches but also other things I use baggies for on a daily basis. So far, I have been really impressed with just how functional, versatile and truly helpful they are.


The Re-Pac Bags are great for so many different uses that you will be wondering what you can't use them for. They can be used not only to hold food but also toiletries, makeup, as a purse organizer, summer items, crayons & markers, camping items, and so much more. The Re-Pac bags come in a variety of sizes and colors to best suit your life and needs.

 


When you purchase a set of Re-Pac bags you will have ease of mind of several different things. You will get a lifetime warranty and the satisfaction of knowing that they are made 100% in the USA. They are water, mold, leak and mildew resistant and dry out super quick. They are very easy to clean. Simply put them in the washer, dishwasher or even the sink. There is no Velcro, only zippers, making opening and closing much more convenient. You don't have to worry about the Velcro getting lint balls in them and also no Velcro to get stuck on your clothes.
During my review for Re-Pac Bags I was sent three different colors, all of which were different sizes. This allowed me to better see how the Re-Pac bags could be used. The first thing I noticed that set these apart from most of the other reusable bags is that these have zippers. I would typically not associate zippers with reusable snack bags but they actually work great. It is a brilliant design.

The Re-Pac baggies are made with very good material on the inside and the out. I love that these bags are water resistant. This was easily tested with my little girls ice pack and juice box. By the end of the day when she gets home these items are either sweating or leaking from the juice box. Usually everything gets sticky or wet, but what I noticed was the inside of the Re-Pac bag was completely dry. The outside was a little damp but the rest of the chips were as crisp and fresh as when she took them to school.

Not only are these bags great for lunch but they are great to use in the purse as a organizer, to carry crayons in, a wet wash rag for your little ones and so much more. I have used these several times and they have held up so well. The quality of the material and how they are stitched together is great. Plus, the ease of cleaning and drying makes using reusable bags convenient for almost any purpose.  
About the company: These products were developed by a nurse and her sewing savvy mom! The nurse was not willing to use cotton bags as they can grow mold and become an expensive short term solution. So they started making our own! When developing their products, they wanted to make sure they were long lasting, eco-friendly, and most importantly, safe for food! As cotton can harbor food particles and grow mold they chose to use durable and water resistant fabrics inside and out.

You can show some love by liking Re-Pac Bags on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Re-Pac website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...