Sunday, March 11, 2012

Philips Satin Perfect Epilator 'BzzAgent' Review

 If you are anything like me, shaving your legs can be a really annoying process. It is like a chore that I dread doing but, of course I don't want hairy legs, so I have to. Not to mention shaving your legs is a long and boring process: wetting you legs, cream or lotion up your legs, shave then rinse. It is such a stale routine that has to be done everyday. Wouldn't it be nice if there was something that would help improve the same old boring routine? Something that you wanted to do, not dreaded? Well, thanks to modern-day technology, and some innovative designing, that something has arrived courtesy of the Phillips Company.



I was recently sent a Philips Satin Perfect Epilator from BzzAgent to review. I love trying new beauty products that are advanced and offer new and innovative solutions for day to day life. Plus, if I could have something that would help with my daily shaving, that would make me very happy. I of course have been the tradition leg shaver, never have I ever used or even heard of an Epilator. I will admit I was a little nervous about what the experience would be like. 
Satin perfect's extra wide head and textured ceramic discs remove more hair in one stroke, giving you the ultimate epilation experience! The deluxe model comes with 4 attachments and a pair of illuminating smart tweezers for the best in head to toe solutions. A built-in opti-light reveals even the finest hairs while the 2 speed setting gives you optimal speed control. Enjoy cordless epilation for up to 40 minutes!

I was really impressed that the Satin Perfect Deluxe, comes with so much. There is a  shave, trim, and style attachment for close and smooth removal. A luxury tweezer set, which I really love. It comes in an elegant case with an integrated light and mirror.  I was a little worried that the Epilator may cause discomfort or pain, but I was thrilled at the same time to try a new product like this. Once I used the Epilator I did notice a little discomfort, but it was more less a feeling like a sensitive area would feel. It didn't hurt just not comfortable. After the use I took the time to clean it. As this makes it ready for the next use. It isn't hard to clean at all. You simply remove the shaving head which is washable and clean the product with water and the included brush. It only takes a few minutes and you can put it up until the next item you need it again.
One thing I do recommend is charging the Epilator before use. Since, you don't have to use it but every 4 weeks or so it will run out of charge before the next use. The charge does only take an hour, which isn't that long at all. I love how the design allows you to be able to use the Epilator in all of those hard to do areas like the under arms, bikini area, knees and ankles. These areas always have those little hairs that you can tend to shave but then realize that the blade didn't get the little hairs off. The Epilator works so well in these areas.

It does help that there is a speed control which really helps with the removal process. With the built in opti-light and the pivoting head you don't have any issues seeing or missing those fine hairs either.  It has been almost three weeks now and my legs are still super smooth. I can't believe how long my legs have stayed smooth, and all without having to shave everyday.So, even with the slight discomfort I will continue to use this product. I mean only having to shave a little over 12 times a year, that sounds AMAZING!


Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from Amazon for $129.99.

 Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Nowadays new techniques of techniques (Epilator) are starting to become more well-known that cannot explain in terms because of its simple, secure and convenience procedure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...