Thursday, March 15, 2012

Online Nail Bar 'Tomoson' Review


My little girl and I love to paint each others nails, it is our special little mother-daughter time. So when I was given the chance to do a review on nail-art stickers from Online Nail Bar, I was so excited. This allowed my little girl to do more with our nails then just polish them.


Onlinenailbar.com stock a fantastic range of nail-art stickers. Each sheet contains between 30 and 60+ stickers so that you can complete multiple manicures or share with friends. This product is extremely affordable at only £1.25 each.



Nail art stickers are easy to use and create a professional looking manicure which ends up costing pennies. There are several different products you can purchase from the Online Nail Bar such as: crackle polish, nail stickers, pre-designed nail tips, rhinestones, and nail accessories. They also ship worldwide. No matter where you live, you can enjoy these items at great prices.
I have to say that these nail art stickers are super cute. I think they were perfect for my little girl. When you use the nail art stickers, it allows you to achieve a different look than nail polish on its own. There are several different designs and colors to choose from. I was sent the blue butterflies, blue flowers and yellow stars. They are really easy to apply. All you do is apply the desired color you want in polish, add the stickers to your nails, then add clear coat. That is it. Like I said super easy. The tiny stickers have boast detail and are very vibrantly colored. Find your own special time with your daughter, neice, sister, friend, or any loved one with these stickers and other conveniently priced items. At a price so low, how could I not appreciate these?

You can show some love by liking Online Nail Bar on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase on the OnlineNailBar website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...