Wednesday, March 14, 2012

NVEY ECO Makeup Review


Spring is just around the corner, it is my favorite time of year. Everything comes alive during the spring months. Spring's approach reminds me that it is time to revamp my makeup situation. Each season offers new looks that really compliment that time of the year. One thing that I love to do is revamp and try new makeup. What better way to do this than with certified organic cosmetics that are safe, work great, and look amazing. NVEY Eco sent me four different products to review. I was sent the Erase Corrector, lipstick, blush and a concealer brush.


NVEY Eco offers products to elevate any look you are wanting to achieve while being healthy and organic. There are concealers & foundations, powders, bronzers, blushes, and items for you lips and your eyes. The colors available allow you to pull off whatever look you desire, and the offered tools allow you to do so with ease.

NVEY Eco is Certified Organic by NATRUE, a leading European and Global certifying body that audits and certifies cosmetic products. In other words, they really keep an eye on this kind of thing. NATRUE certification is an important global recognition for NVEY ECO, and reinforces this process of focus on safe, ethical and functional cosmetics for consumers. NVEY Eco products are Talc, Paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLS), GMO free. There products are also not tested on any animals. There are also NO Propylene Glycol, Petroleum, and Nanotechnology based Ingredients in any of their products.

I was so happy that during my review I was sent the items and colors that really go with my style. I am a huge fan of the products being Certified Organic, that is really important to me. As I don't like to put harsh chemicals all over my face, I have also found that my face tends to be more healthy looking with organic/natural products.
The Erase Corrector is something new, that I have never used before. This product really helped cover up my dark circles, blemishes, and basically any imperfections. This product worked effortlessly on trouble areas. I applied the Erase Corrector with the Concealer brush that I was sent. I was really impressed at how well the corrector rubbed in and allowed for a natural finish. This was easily achieved with the concealer blush, which is made very well. The bristles are not overly rough but also not too soft. This allowed for a more even swipe and and a cleaner application. Both of these items work very well together. I like that the corrector can also be used as a eye shadow base which adds versatility, or, 'bang for buck'. The combination of not having any creases and lasting all day, makes this is a product that I would love keep around year round.
I was also sent the Advanced Care Lip Color in the color Pale Pink Frost, which provides very vibrant, long lasting color and wear. I love that this lipstick is enriched with vitamins A,C, and E. The lipstick has a very smooth glide, which really left my lips looking clean. I was very surprised that the lipstick stayed on for hours and even during eating and drinking. It has a look that greatly exceeds other lipsticks that I have used in the past.


The last product I had the privilege to review was the Powder Blush in Terra Cotta, which is typically not a color I would choose. But, to my surprise, I really loved it. When applied, it blends in very well and leaves a very natural finish. Plus, it lasts all day long which is important.
About the company: Since 2005 NVEY ECO has been at the forefront of organic makeup - developing and perfecting methods and techniques that have evolved into a Pure Organic Makeup Artistry concept that takes "green" cosmetics to the next level of perfection. NVEY ECO explodes the myth that going green reduces the performance and application of makeup, with the development of unique production methods that retain the organic profile, while delivering the high performance color and long lasting characteristics that NVEY is known for internationally. The high-performance characteristics are achieved without the use of chemical ingredients such as parabens, petrochemicals or synthetic fragrances, and NVEY ECO is not tested on animals. Manufactured in Australia, NVEY ECO is made with the most natural organic ingredients to provide a great experience for you and the environment.


You can show some love by liking NVEY Eco on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the NVEY Eco website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...