Friday, March 9, 2012

mybody’s YOUTHIFEYE

If you are like me long work days and sleepless nights are really starting to take a toll on you. Which results in dark and puffy eyes. Mybody, offers a collection of clinical skin-care regimens tailored to address your specific skin-care needs.
mybody’s YOUTHIFEYE priced at $95.00, is an all-in-one protective, soothing and youthifying eye treatment. The latest weapon against tired, aging eyes, YOUTHIFEYE is ideal for AGING, SENSITIVE and ACNE skin types. It helps instantly lift and revitalize the look of tired eyes and minimizes dark circles and under-eye puffiness. It even creates the appearance of fewer fine lines and crow’s feet.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the Mybody website.

You can show some love by liking Mybody on Facebook and on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post in anyway. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...