Sunday, March 4, 2012

GeoPalz Pedometer Review

My family tends to be pretty active. Not as much in the winter, but when the weather warms up, my kids have outside batteries that never run out. I am happy that my kids love to get up and move and really enjoy life. Keeping my kids active is very beneficial to their heatlth. It allows their body to stay fit, along with their heart and lungs. It also allows them to keep their weight regulated. Plus, after a winter of video games and TV, I am ready to see them outside and running around. GeoPalz has sent me a Pedometer for my little girl to review. This allows her to keep track of her daily steps, submit them online, and earn prizes. It keeps her more motivated to get up and move. Plus, it is really shocking to see how much a kid walks in one day. Your mouth will drop.




GeoPalz offers a unique product that is designed to get our kids up and active with a simple strategy of "Walk to Win!” Children are able to register their GeoPalz activity tracker on the GeoPalz website, which allows them to log their steps. When they log their steps they are able to save them up. They then can turn them in for free activity based prized. As parents we are also able to keep track of our children’s activity. This is great for kids ages 5 and up. I do feel that younger kids that are really active would love this too.



There are over 20 different designs, colors and themes for boys and girls. Each GeoPalz is priced at $25.00 a piece. There are even ones perfect for sports, holidays, and adults.
SunFlower $25.00

Allow the warm sun, of the sunflower to guide you on your way to a healthier you! The new Version 2.0 accelerometer can be worn on the shoe or hip. It has 21 days of storage, is water resistant and tracks MVPA (Moderate to Vigorous Physical Activity).



When I received the SunFlower GeoPalz Pedometer my little girl was more than happy to try it out. During the review, she has placed it on her shoe and also on her hip. The GeoPalz pedometer is made very sturdy. This is perfect for little kids as it will get dropped and fall on the ground from time to time. With it being so sturdy, it gives you the ease of mind of it not breaking. 


With most Pedometers, the screen is not covered. With the GeoPalz, there is a little hinged door that protects the buttons and the screen from bumping and scratches. Also, the clip on the back is very convenient for attaching and releasing it from shoes and jeans.

My little girl loves to look down at her GeoPalz and see how much she has walked during the day. Plus, I love that the website is very kid friendly which allows her to easily keep track of her own steps. Then, when she gets enough she can turn them in for a free cool award. She has not got enough yet, but she is almost to the point where she can get something. With the GeoPalz being so cool and offering rewards and points for your steps, it really motivates my daughter to want to be more active. I think the product and reward system is a very neat idea. 


You can show some love by liking GeoPalz on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the GeoPalz website for $25.00.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...