Sunday, March 18, 2012

GelaSkins for iPad 2 Review

Today I would love to share a really cool company, GelaSkins, they offers tons of skins for so many different electronics that we have in our daily lives. They have skins for an iPads, iPhones, iPods, Laptops, Gaming skins, and even custom skins that you design, such as your company's logo or a family picture. The collection that is offered is amazing, and the images are a wonderful array of artistic expression. There is so much detail put into each image.

The Supernova Remnant Cassiopeia A $29.95
  • Customize and protect the new iPad & iPad 2
  • The new iPad & iPad 2 GelaSkins are fully compatible with Apple Smart Covers
  • Our skins cover the front and back of the new iPad & iPad 2
  • 3M technology for easy application and clean removal 
  • Super-thin (less than 1mm) tough scratch protection
  • Avoid the bulk of other iPad cases with GelaSkins
  • Includes full access to the GelaSkins Wallpaper Gallery 

For my review I decided to go with the Supernova Remnant Cassiopeia. There was such a selection offered that made the decision a tough one. I finally choose something that I felt would fit the personality of both my husband and I. I was really excited when I received my GelaSkin. The design I had chosen was so detailed and colorful. It is like displaying art as I carry it around. It is the kind of picture you catch yourself starring at and lose time. At first, I was a little intimidated about applying the skin, due to the fact that I have never thought about putting a skin on an electronic. I thought "what if I get it crooked or I tear it?". I was really surprised at how easy it was to apply to my iPad, which was a relief. Everything that shouldn't be covered is already pre-cut so there is no need to worry about having to do any custom cutting yourself. You simply apply the skin with ease and care, smooth over and enjoy. Now, my iPad looks Amazing!


About the company: At GelaSkins, we're passionate about great design. That's why you'll find some of world's most creative minds gracing our pages. Since 2005, we've built our reputation on devoting our efforts to curating a gallery of art by award-winning illustrators, old masters, up-and-coming artists and charitable organizations. A portion of each skin, case or print sold goes directly to the creator, helping to support and promote independent artists everywhere. From our headquarters in Toronto, we're fostering global creativity. That, and hand-eye coordination with our furious, weekly Donkey Kong challenges. It's all in a day's work.


You can show some love by liking GelaSkins on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the GelaSkins website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...