Sunday, March 25, 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream 'BzzAgent' Review



Aging is a side-effect of life, and unfortunately it shows on our skin. You can only hide so much with makeup. You don't always want to have to apply makeup just to take your kids to school or check the mail, only to have to reapply it to go back out again later. Take a stand against signs of aging and fight back, instead of covering up. Take a step in the right direction of renewing, brightening, evening, and hydrating your skin with one single use of this amazing new product.  Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, recognize the name? From a brand that is known for quality comes a new skin treatment that you can see and feel working. I want to thank BzzAgent for allowing me to review such a great product.



The BB Cream, Miracle Skin Perfector helps with skin concerns that many people may suffer from, such as discoloration, dullness, blotchiness and dryness. These issues can come from a number of different sources.




The BB Cream, Miracle Skin Perfector has a combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Lipidure Microspheres + Glycerin, which retains water in the skin, allowing it to maintain a superior moisture level and improve softness and suppleness of skin for 24hours.Vitamin C provides antioxidant properties, boosts radiance and luminosity of skin. There are two different shades available Light/Medium &   Medium/Deep.


The other day when I received my BB Cream, Miracle Skin Perfector, I was extremely ready to give the product a try. For my review I had the chance to choose which shade I would like, since I am tanned but not really dark I choose to go with the light/medium. What I love about this product is what it offers in one use, it does so much, renews radiance, brightens your complexion, evens skin tone and blurs imperfections, hydrates up to 24 hrs, and gives you SPF15 protection. All of this in one product is very impressive, let alone one usage.

With it being summer I love the fact that this product includes SPF protection, I step outside and my face is protected without having to put sunscreen on it. I loved how there are minerals and vitamin C, and you are able to tell right away the benefits of this. It will leave your face looking so much brighter. I was a little leery on if this product would leave my skin looking of feeling oily. I did not experience any such feeling, my face looked amazing and had a much more radiant look to it. I also love that the product is so lightweight. It is really nice to be able to use a product that has only positive benefits.


Since, using this product I have noticed a huge difference in my skin,  from a healthy glow in my complexion, to a much smoother feel. My makeup applies smoother and more evenly now. I could not have been more pleased to have used this product and see first hand how well it works. This is a product that you will want around for a long time after the first time.




You can show some love by liking Garnier on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Garnier website and local retailers in your area. Prices will vary depending on where you purchase the product.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I likе whаt you guyѕ tеnd to be up too.
    Τhiѕ κinԁ of clеveг work and repοrting!
    Keep uρ the аwеsοme ωorkѕ guys Ι've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

    Look into my weblog - Electronic Cigarettes Buy
    my web page - Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...