Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fresh Picked Scents From Bath & Body Works Review

The scent of spring is in the air at Bath & Body Works! With the temperatures warming up, it is hard to believe that it is already here. A way to bring in the new weather is by enjoying an amazingly scented collection from Bath & Body Work that will transform your home to a festive springtime dwelling! I had the opportunity to review two different Fresh Picked scents Antibacterial Hand Soaps in Tangerine and Pear. These are priced at $5.50, so filling up each bathroom and your kitchen will be a breeze, just like the warm breeze that is bringing spring back to us again.



I was sent two different fragrances that allowed me to enjoy a different scent for each of my bathrooms. Each color that is offered remind you so much of the Spring colors that are starting to show again. Depending on your bathroom or kitchen colors I am sure you will find the scent and color that goes your style. The scents are perfect, they really relaxe you like a day sitting on the porch or swing watching your kids play while you read a book. I don't get to do that often, but that is how the scents make me feel. With the Bath & Body Works brand, you know that your hands will always be clean with each wash and also feel smooth afterwards. Not only that but you know that you will always be able to enjoy a scent that is continuous and smells great.

Inspired by handpicked fruits straight from the vine, this spring soap collection features fresh, juicy, luscious scents. The antibacterial hand washes infuse your home with the fresh scents of mouthwatering fruits every time you wash your hands:

*Fresh Picked Pears: The unforgettable scent of ripe, juicy Bartlett pears
*Fresh Picked Tangerine: The crisp scent of sweet tangerines picked straight from the tree
*Fresh Picked Strawberries: Lightly scented with luscious summer strawberries blended with fresh mango nectar and peach blossom
*Fresh Picked Lemons: Sparkling scent of sweet Meyer lemons fresh from the grove.
*Fresh Picked Cherries: Scented with sumptuous Bing cherries blended with pink champagne, fresh strawberry and star jasmine.


About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.

Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

6 Sweet Comments:

  1. Asking questions are genuinely pleasant thing if
    you are not understanding something entirely, except this article provides
    fastidious understanding yet.

    Also visit my web blog :: forex megadroid setting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my
    iphone and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a
    youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Here is my website ... cpanel vps hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of
    clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

    Feel free to visit my web page stock options canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.
    I'm hoping to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now ;)

    My web blog - hair follicle drug test

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You've
    performed a formidable job and our entire neighborhood shall be grateful
    to you.

    my web-site forex trading strategies ()

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a
    really good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and
    don't seem to get nearly anything done.

    Also visit my homepage :: best web host (webcamjobstoday.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...