Friday, March 16, 2012

Fake Bake 'Golden Faux Glo Shimmer' Review

I am naturally a very pale person, so keeping a tan is very important to me. The problem with going to the tanning bed is, it becomes very pricey with the visits, gas back & forth, and also the tanning lotion. If I would sit down and add it all up I would probably pull out my hair. Plus, going to the tanning bed or simply laying out can cause skin risk of possible cancer. So, finding a healthy alternative and also a more budget friendly alternative would be very nice. I have always wondered about self tanners, but have never tried it. I was given the chance to do a review for Fake Bake on a self tanner and the results were very pleasing.

There are several different Fake Bake products that can help you achieve that tanned look with ease. There are items for your body, anti aging tanners for you face, bronzers and so much more.



Fake Bake Golden Faux Glo - Shimmer $20.95
Shimmer - Get your tan without the commitment. Completely washable temporary tan for face and body, no tanning actives.


The last few weeks of my life have been pretty busy, so keeping up with the tanning bed has been pretty hard. So when I received the Fake Bake I was very excited because my tan had just began to fade. I immediately wanted to apply it so I wouldn't look so pale anymore. I went and took a shower since I wanted to exfoliate my skin, that way I could get all my dead cells washed off. This helps allow the Fake Bake to look more natural and last longer. 


I set up in the bathroom and started to apply the Fake Bake after my shower, I am happy that there were gloves included, since I didn't want my cuticles to become darkened. It went on with ease and rubs in very nicely with no streaking. I was actually pretty shocked at how it looked. The Fake Bake let me achieve a dark natural tan without having to lay out and spend tons of money. After about 20 minutes my body was completely dry with no stickiness. 


There is a light vanilla scent which I absolutely love. This product does not stain your skin, if you don't get the application correct the first time, it washes off with soap and you can re-apply. There are several great features when using the Fake Bake. You save money, you are protecting your skin, and you look GREAT! There is no streaking and no orange color to your skin, it smells good, and it won't stain you or your clothes, they Guarantee it! You will get exactly what you paid for with this product, a shimmering dark tan.


About the company: We have conquered the long sought after quest for a perfect tan without risking your health. More and more media attention has been given to the harmful and damaging effects from the sun and UV Rays. The future for self tanning products will continue to increase and we have created a product that contains BOTANICALLY EXTRACTED INGREDIENTS and NO PRESERVATIVES. We guarantee to provide the richest looking tan in the most luxurious way without the sun. It also moisturizes, hydrates and protects the body without clogging the pores or irritating sensitive skin. The use of our self tanning product will not turn skin orange or yellow and has no harsh odor due to the fact that it is not chemically based and we have created a product that will instantly tan the various skin types without streaking.

GUARANTEED
• Not To Streak
• Not To Turn Skin Orange
• Not To Have A Bad Odor
• Not To Stain Your Clothes



You can show some love by liking Fake Bake on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase on the Fake Bake website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...