Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Chipmunk Inspired Easter

CHIPMUNKS AND CHIPETTES REUNITE 
 FOR THE GREATEST ADVENTURE EVER 
The Latest Installment of the Blockbuster Movie Franchise Cruises 
on to Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download March 27

Everyone’s favorite chipmunks Alvin, Simon and Theodore, and their female companions, The Chipettes, have the time of their lives during a family vacation they’ll never forget in ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS: CHIPWRECKED, debuting on Blu-ray, DVD and digital download on March 27 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.  The hilarious live-action comedy will also be available as an exciting “Island Adventure” edition on Blu-ray and 2-Disc DVD, filled with tons of fun for the whole family to enjoy just in time for Easter.

The Chipmunks, Chipettes and their caretaker Dave Sevelle (Jason Lee; “My Name is Earl”) embark on a trip of a lifetime aboard the Carnival Dream cruise ship.  Seeking fun and excitement, the Chipmunks turn the luxury cruise liner into their own personal playground.  But the ultimate vacation quickly becomes a disaster when the Chipmunks, Dave and Carnival cruise pelican mascot, who turns out to be the chipmunks’ old manager, Ian Hawke (David Cross; Megamind), accidentally fall overboard and find themselves ‘Chipwrecked’ on a remote island.  Stuck in an unfamiliar territory, the six furry castaways are separated from Dave and must figure out a way to survive on their own for the first time in their lives.

Written and produced by husband and wife duo Ross Bagdasarian, Jr. and Janice Karman,
ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS: CHIPWRECKED features a star-studded voice cast with Justin Long (Dodgeball) as Alvin, Mathew Gray Gubler (“Criminal Minds”) as Simon, Jesse McCartney (Horton Hears a Who!) as Theodore, Christina Applegate (“Up All Night) as Brittany, Anna Faris (What’s Your Number?) as Jeanette, and Amy Poehler (“Parks and Recreation”) as Eleanor.

A CHIPMUNK-INSPIRED EASTER

A Chipmunk Inspired Easter - The Chipwrecked Blu-rays and DVDs will be released just in time for Easter, and instead of painting eggs for the holiday, why not pay homage to our favorite furry friends and decorate acorns instead?! In this fun feature, we'll talk about some cool and
interesting ways that you can make festive decorations out of Alvin, Simon and Theodore's favorite food    

ACORN DOUGH NUTS

MATERIALS: 
Chocolate Frosting or Peanut Butter
Donut holes
Crumbled Toffee
Pretzel
Toffee (look for it in the baking section of grocery stores)

DIRECTIONS: Frost a third or so of plain or glazed doughnut hole with chocolate frosting or peanut butter. Roll the frosted top in crumbled then add a small piece of a pretzel for the stem.  
 
BIRD COTTAGE

MATERIALS:
Small wooden birdhouse
Twigs, Pebbles, flakes of bark, acorn caps,
Small pinecones and pinecone scales
Tacky glue
Glue dots
Artificial birds

DIRECTIONS: Paint a small wooden birdhouse white before decorating with the natural materials you’ve collected. Use tacky glue to attach lighter items and glue dots for the heavier things.  As a finishing touch, add artificial birds.
 
TECHNICOLOR ACORNS

MATERIALS:
Acorn caps
Colored tissue paper
Waxed paper
Paintbrush
White Glue

DIRECTIONS: For each acorn, cut two pieces of colored tissue paper, one about 5 inches square, and one about 2 inches square.  Ball up the larger square into a roughly oval shape. Working over waxed paper, use a paintbrush to coat the smaller square with white glue.  Wrap the smaller square around the wadded tissue, smoothing it on as you go. Attach the acorn cap with a dab of glue. Holding the acorn by the cap only, carefully paint the outside of the tissue ball with glue to seal it. Let the acorn dry on the waxed paper.

ACORN NECKLACES

MATERIALS:
Capped acorns
Tacky glue
Fuzzy yarn and wool
Permanent marker
Scissors
String

DIRECTIONS: Gather capped acorns and carefully remove the caps. To make the hair, put one large drop of tacky glue on the top of acorn and press wisps of fuzzy yarn wool roving into it.  After apply a Second drop onto the wisps, put the caps back on and hold them for one minute. Use a permanent marker to draw faces. Trim the hair, then make “chains” by tying string around the cap stem and securing it with a drop of glue.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from Amazon and local retailers starting March 27, 2012 for $19.99. You are also able to pre-order on Amazon .
 
You can show some love by liking Fox Home Entertainment on Twitter and on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for the post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I would use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

28 Sweet Comments:

  1. I am sure this post has touched all the internet people, its
    really really good post on building up new blog.
    Also visit my web page :: Http://Ninja-Theatre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    My page - ugr.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I think your site might be having browser
    compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks
    fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!
    Also visit my blog :: http://wiki.oranim.ac.il/index.php?title=משתמש:MaudeHofma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone necessarily help to make severely posts I might state.

    This is the first time I frequented your website page
    and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular submit extraordinary.
    Fantastic job!
    Feel free to visit my web-site ; jabberface.tk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic web site. Lots of useful information here. I am
    sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thank you to your sweat!
    Feel free to surf my homepage - mllighting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your
    blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers
    My site ; Http://Www.101A.Info/Blogs/User/JuniorOKI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your
    blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Thank you!
    Here is my weblog : wiki.osspectrum.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more
    of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
    Feel free to surf my blog post http://mimidate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I'm confident they will be benefited from this website.
    my page: Cash Loan 720

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and article is truly fruitful in support of me,
    keep up posting these content.
    Feel free to visit my blog - instantcashloans308

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to convey her.
    Here is my homepage : Same Day Loan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually understand
    what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked.

    Please also talk over with my web site =).
    We could have a link change arrangement among us
    My webpage ... fastloans

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant opinion, article is
    nice, thats why i have read it fully
    Look at my web-site quickpaydayloan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I've saved it for later!
    Visit my web blog ... QuickCashLoans555

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for finally talking about > "A Chipmunk Inspired Easter" < Loved it!
    Feel free to surf my web blog c-university.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up
    for your great info you have got right here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.
    My page > coach9.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back
    to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested. Regards!
    Also see my site - short Term loan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! After all I got a web site from where I
    can really get helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.
    Visit my blog post beyondwinwin.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I savour, cause I found exactly what I used to be having a look for.
    You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
    Feel free to surf my web site ; instantloans

    ReplyDelete
  20. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning
    this write-up and also the rest of the site is also really good.
    Also see my webpage - 85.88.164.42

    ReplyDelete
  21. I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles everyday along with a cup of coffee.
    My blog post : http://trojen-x.com/index.php?do=/EugenioKel/info/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet
    browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.

    Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it!
    Also visit my web site ; babykick.Com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my very own blog and would love to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Appreciate it!
    Check out my web-site - quick Loan

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's very simple to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web site.
    Here is my blog post - http://Www.lebanon-Vc.de/

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is really attention-grabbing, You're a very professional blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to searching for more
    of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your
    website in my social networks

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... flood insurance

    ReplyDelete
  26. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest of the website is also really good.


    my web blog; coffee drinkers

    ReplyDelete
  27. I needed to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it.
    I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…

    My web blog - google android tablet 100 dollars

    ReplyDelete
  28. Asking questions are truly fastidious thing if you are not
    understanding something entirely, except this article offers nice understanding
    yet.

    Also visit my page: http://rays-big-mouth.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...