Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentines Day Beauty Products 'I Love...PocketBacs and YBF Aqua Liplights Lip Glosses in Pink Review

Valentine’s Day is almost here! I love Valentines Day, I do think it is one of my most favorite holidays. Here are some great beauty accessories that I am sure will help you prepare for the day of love and memories.
LOVEABLE GERM FIGHTERS


Bath & Body Works I Love…. PocketBac Collection 

Show who you love what you love with these lovable pocketbacs. This pocket-sized bottle contains powerful germ killers and natural ingredients that clean your hands wherever you go, leaving your hands lightly scented. Tahitian palm milk leaves hands feeling conditioned. Kills germs without water.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase each PocketBac for $1.50 each at Bath & Body Works and online.

~I Love Shopping
~I Love Sports
~I Love Cake
~I Love You
~I Love Cookie Dough 
Can't you just feel the love in the air around this time of the year, Valentines Day. Yes, the love and lovely fragrances floating in the air, our family has been enjoying some very festive scents in the days that lead to Valentines day, ever since we received the I Love…. PocketBac Collection from Bath & Body Works to review. 
I was sent the whole collection to review, which is perfect since my little girl loves the pocketbacs just as much as I do. Plus, they are convenient in the car,  purse, daughters back pack, the list goes on and on. Each scent offers its own unique aroma , and they all smell very refreshing, and pleasant. 
Oh, yes the name says it all with the scents I Love, as I loved each and every scent. Since my little girl and I loved them so much I took her to Bath & Body Works and let her pick out which scents she wanted, from the collection, for her best friends at school as an extra little gift. I am sure her little friends will love these just as much as she does. I can't forget to mention  that, as always, I love the quality of the pocketbac at cleaning and sanitizing my kid's hands, as well as mine.

ROMANTIC SCENTS
 Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Eau De Toilette


~Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Red Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries
~Mid Notes: Tia re Flower, Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Apple Blossom
~Dry Notes: Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Creamy Sandalwood, Heliotrope, Chiffon Musk


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from Bath & Body Works and online for $29.95.


Soap & Glory Mist You Madly A Flirty Floral Fragrant Body Spray 

A flirty, floral, fragrant body spray. This enticing body spray features notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk. 

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase at Sephora in store and online for $18.00.

PERFECT POUTS
 C.O. Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2X Lip Balm No. 503

No. 503 Made with 100% natural mint. We took everything you love about our Mentha Lip Shine and made it even better! Our Mentha Supreme 2X is packed with 2X the breath fresheners and 2X the moisturizers while still delivering 100% of the glossy shine that keeps your lips looking and feeling their best.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from C.O. Bigelow in store and online for $8.00.

ybf Set of 3 Aqua Liplights Lip Glosses in Pink
Slide on scintillation! These lip glosses help reflect light for a beautifully fashionable, get-you-noticed look. Layer it on top of your lipstick or wear alone for a super-glossy, irresistible pout.  It comes in 3 different shades: Crystal Crimson, Pink Pearl and Radiant Raspberry.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from HSN for $19.80. 

During my review, I was also sent each of the different shades of the 'ybf 'Aqua Liplights, Lip Glosses in Pink. Which, let me just say, are perfect for the Valentines day Season. These lip glosses are perfect when applied to lipstick, which allows your allows your color to really pop. Or, you can wear these simply by themselves,  offering your lips a hint of sultry. Perfect for the season. Hubby stated several times that my lips looked very kissable, I have to say that looking in the mirror I was very pleased with the look of my lips. The lip gloss glides on with ease and isn't sticky. Which is great for a quick kiss and makes your lips look nice for an occasion, or no occasion. If you are wanting your date/better half to notice your lips, I would highly recommend these. As they will surely do the trick.

FABULOUS FLORALS
 Teleflora XOXO Bouquet $69.95


Envelope her – and her flowers – with hugs and kisses. This bodacious bouquet, is housed in a chic ceramic vase adorned with bonus bling that’s a lasting token of your love—an “XO” bracelet.


Teleflora's XOXO Bouquet Flowers
 Teleflora Two Sweet Bouquet $46.95


Two hearts beat as one, and this 2-in-1 gift keeps on giving. A fresh, lovely tulip bouquet is arranged in a sweet twin-heart ceramic vase that serves as the perfect place to keep candies, chocolates or love letters after the flowers are gone.


Teleflora Send a Hug Puppy Love Bouquet $52.95


You can’t go wrong with cute and cuddly. This bouquet is hand-delivered in an awww-inspiring vase with its very own detachable plush puppy.  An adorable gift-inside-a-gift, the lovable pup will keep her company when you’re away.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase each of these from Teleflora.


What is True Love, Really? RELATIONSHIP ADVICE
When we say that we love someone, what do we really mean?

 Consider this: true love is unconditional and may require sacrifice. Indeed, the love you feel for someone else may be tested. For example, a cousin in financial trouble may ask if she can move in with you for a while. Would you say yes, despite the inconvenience it may cause?

Unfortunately, loving unconditionally does not come to most people naturally. So how do we do it?

Start with yourself. As I’ve discussed in a previous Cloud Nine article, nearly all of us suffer from a lack of self-love. It is virtually impossible to truly love others without regarding yourself with compassion and acceptance. Loving-kindness meditation is a great way to begin this process, and leads to increased experiences of positive emotions such as joy and hope1.

Select a target. Think of someone who deserves your unconditional love. It could be a parent, husband or wife, sibling, or friend. Start with someone with whom you already have a healthy relationship and gradually expand to others from there.

Become other-oriented. Set aside your personal preferences or concerns. Focus on what you can do for someone else and the satisfaction you will feel when you do it. Do it graciously and without expecting anything in return. Give yourself the chance to love this way, even if it feels a bit uncomfortable at first.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You made my day! I absolutely love your site. Have an amazing week!

    Farrah :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...