Thursday, February 16, 2012

Travalo Refillable Travel Perfume Bottle Review

You know those times when you are out and need to re-apply your perfume? There are several examples that come to mind when I think of this.The tanning bed can make you sweat off your perfume. Family outings, a date, vacationing, these are also perfume critical times. Thankfully, perfume is portable, and you have several options to carry it with you, wherever you may need it. You could buy two bottles of your favorite perfume, one big and one small, which could turn out to be pretty pricey. Or you can carry a big bottle around with you and, well, no one wants to carry a heavy bottle or take the chance of breaking the glass bottle in your purse, with overwhelming consequences. So, when Travalo offered to send me a few samples of their lovely reusable perfume containers to review, I was smiling in anticipation. I always have perfume with me and still had yet to find the most convenient way to include it in my trips, however long or short, because let's face it; You never know when you're going to need it.


You can purchase several different colors and styles. There is the Travalo Excel, Original, Elite Carrying cases, and even gift packs. I love the fact that Travalo can be taken in hand as carry on luggage on-board planes anywhere in the world. Where Travalo has a unique pressure regulating system it makes sure the bottle adjusts to changing air pressure during flights, preventing any leaks. There is also no glass in the Travalo, and is 98% Recyclable. It is made from the same aluminum material as high tech aircraft, making it extremely light and strong.
Travalo Excel Red $19.99
The two samples I received were the Travalo Excel in Red and the Travalo Elite in Silver. Both look very stylish and finally gave me what I needed to not only make reapplying my perfume more convenient, but also make it quicker and more accessible. It was nice of them to send two, as I do use more than one scent regularly. 


When I first tested them I was a bit unsure of whether or not they would actually be easy to fill with perfume. To my surprise, the process was a snap. Where the Travalo does not require a funnel, I didn't have to worry about any messes. Could you imagine, funneling perfume? I love that the Travalo has an integrated fill level indicator window, this allowed me to see how much fragrance that I had left. I can make sure how much perfume I have left with ease and stop for a quick refill, if necessary.

I love the size of the containers, just bigger than a tube of lipstick. They are convenient without sacrificing the amount of sprays, quality AND quantity. They hold up to 65 sprays which apply  your perfume in a fine mist, delivering you just the right amount. I also didn't have any issues with the sprayer getting clogged up, which I always worry about with new spray bottles. The bottles are made very strong and feel very solid. I have used my bottles for the tanning bed, shopping trips, dinner nights and I am sure I will use it plenty this summer when I go swimming and on vacation. Considering the modest price, I am blown away by how well they work and how convenient they are.


Travalo Elite Silver $21.99
Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the Travalo website. Prices will vary depending on the product you purchase. Travalo has offered to allow my readers to be able to use a 20% discount code DRAGONFLYAMBER. Happy Shopping!


You can show some love by liking Travalo on Facebook.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...