Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pureology Super Smooth Serious Colour Care with Thermal Antifade Complex Shampoo & Conditioner Review



It is really important for me to find hair products that help with those issues that can be oh so bothersome. Having long hair, I tend to have a lot of tangles. Also, my hair can become very unmanageable. When I dye my hair, I need something that can help me keep my hair color bright and shiny. Pureology sent me the Super Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner to review, and my hair is very thankful.


About the company: Pureology was created especially for professional colourists and their clients, Pureology is a salon haircare brand unlike any other. The highly concentrated ZeroSulfate shampoos and the exclusive AntiFadeComplex help colour-treated hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy with every use, while their 100% Vegan, Dual Benefit Formulas provide custom care for every hair type.

 
Pureology offers color treated hair care products that helps with our needs and offer:
~Dual Benefit Formulas provide custom care for every hair type, from volume to repair to smoothness and more.
~ZeroSulfate shampoos are formulated with naturally derived coconut, corn and sugar to gently cleanse while maximizing colour retention.
~AntiFadeComplex includes essential antioxidants to defend against colour-fading free radicals, plus full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens to help colour-treated hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy.
~100% Vegan Formulas are made with plant extracts bring together nature and indulgence.



 There are several different products offered by Pureology:
Hydrate System
PureVolume System
SuperSmooth System
EssentialRepair System
Perfect4Platinum System
NanoWorks Super Luxury System
Purify Shampoo
ColourStylist
ClassicStylers

 
Help unmanageable, colour-treated hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy with ZeroSulfate shampoos containing the exclusive ThermalAntiFadeComplex. The 100% vegan, ultra smoothing formulas offer extraordinary colour protection and anti-frizz smoothing. 

 KEY INGREDIENTS
    Advanced Smoothing Micro-Emulsion Technology
    Soothing Oils of Camellia, Sesame and Shea Butter
    Conditioning Plant Extract of Geranium


The Super Smooth Shampoo has done wonders for my hair in several different ways. I will start with the fact that this shampoo has a really nice scent, and really offers a lovely perfume to the bathroom and also to your hair. This shampoo cleans my hair and really takes out all of the products that I put into my hair on a daily basis with ease. I am a huge fan of the Zero Sulfate formula with the Thermal Anti-fade Complex which really allows my hair to have a very beautiful natural shine to it. With me dying my hair quit often I am always looking for a shampoo that helps with keeping my color vibrant. I love that my hair's color doesn't' look faded when using this product. Plus, since I use a straight iron almost daily, I need a shampoo that has amazing ingredients to help protect my hair from being heat damaged. This product does just that. 


To complete my review I was also sent the Super Smooth Conditioner, which offered me very manageable hair. The conditioner offers a way to really control those hair tangles while making my 'abused by the day hair' straight again. It helps add that extra 'wow' effect to my hair when used with the shampoo. They truly compliment each other. I could tell from the moment I applied the product into my hair and let it set for a few minutes that it was going to do wonders for my hair. I have dyed hair that is super long, having a product that helps with preserving color and helps with tangles is a win with me. This product, just as the shampoo, has an amazing scent that lingers and also offers the extra protection from the flat iron. Also like the shampoo, it truly delivers on everything it claims to.
 

Just a few weeks of using these two products my hair has really transformed. My hair is shiny, healthy, and more manageable. 

You can show some love by liking Pureology on Facebook.


Where to purchase: You are able to go to the where to buy tab on Pureology to find a retailer near you.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...