Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Priti NYc Nail Polish Review

My little girl and I love to paint our nails. We have tried so many different colors from blues, purples, greens, oranges and so on. We have even done the whole rainbow theme, where we do each nail a different color (My daughter just LOVES to do this). When Priti NYC sent the French Holiday Kit, of their dazzling nail polish in four unique colors, we were more than ready to paint our finger and toe nails. Plus, this is always a great bonding moment for us, since we are making ourselves so "PRITI"!
About the company: Priti NYC is a 3 free vegan luxury nail care line that offers an fashion forward colors and trends. With the proud pleasure of creating custom nail colors for world-renowned designer runway shows including Stella Mccartney, Donna Karan,Thakoon, Proenza Schouler, Monique Lhuillier, Izaac Mizrahi, Carlos Miele, Tommy Hilfiger, Bebe, and Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, To name a few. 



Priti Polishes are three free, luxurious, fast drying, chip resistant, contain a UV inhibitor, and are extremely durable & glossy.
Lilac Queen $12.50
Monkey Puzzle $12.50
London Brocade $12.50
April Snow $12.50
During the review, we were sent four awesome colors from Priti NYC; Monkey Puzzle, London Brocade, Lilac Queen, and April Snow. All of the colors offer a very vibrant, bright and glossy look to them. I love that each color glides onto the nails with ease, and no brush lines are noticeable once the polish is dry. I also love that they give a clean, line-free appearance to my nails. I was also surprised that the nail polish didn't chip easy, even during moments of washing dishes and taking a bath. The nail polish offers a super fast drying time. This way, you are ready to head out the door or in my case chasing kids around the house, without having to wait several minutes.


Each bottle offers a very pretty image on it, displaying a very artsy and sophisticated look. When you use this nail polish you will realize immediately how well it truly works. It greatly exceeds what I look for in a nail polish. The colors they offer are simply amazing.

The best two-word description I could offer for this product would be "sophisticatedly stunning". Since I'm not quite sure if "sophisticatedly" is a real word, I'll just say try some for yourself and add some stunning to your style.

You can show some love by liking Priti NYC on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to go too the Find A Store tab and also order from the Priti NYC website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...