Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Printable Activity Sheet From Tooth Fairy 2

Check out this really cool and fun printable activity sheet, for your family from Tooth Fairy 2.  There is a word scrambler and also a word search. These would be fun for the whole family to do together. 


Also don't forget to come back February 27th to enter for your chance to win the Tooth Fairy 2 DVD.
You can show some love by liking the Tooth Fairy 2 on Facebook and follow Fox Home Entertainment on Facebook.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase the Tooth Fairy 2 from Amazon for $13.99. Pre-order now. release date is March 6th.

Disclosure: I was sent this information, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I would personally use and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...