Saturday, February 18, 2012

PMD Personal Microderm Review

It is really important to me that I keep my skin healthy and young looking. This means making sure I have the best cleaners, treatments, and products for my skin at all times. I have tried several things for my face to keep it clean and healthy. I have also come across some amazing products and not so amazing products. As I am getting closer to 30 fine lines is one thing I am starting to worry about. I mean I know it comes with aging beauty but I also want to prevent them for as long as I can. I was I was sent the PMD Personal MicroDerm System to review. The system does come with a DVD which I would urge you to watch before trying the system out. There is some really great information and instruction that I think are a must before you use the product. I have included a video at the bottom of my post that explains everything which I am sure they do a much better job than what I can.

 
About the company: PMD Personal Microderm was organized and established in order to introduce the patented PMD device to the world. It is their mission and objective to bring new and innovative products to the market that are synergistic with and complimentary to anti aging. PMD will find the best and most effective products that have the potential to make us look and feel younger and more vibrant.


Achieve amazing anti-aging results at home with Personal Microderm System. It works just like a professional microdermabrasion treatment without the hassle or cost. The hand-held device uses the same aluminum oxide crystals as the ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor's office. It smooths away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging.  Help treats acne and scarring as well. Ideal for those with fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, acne, skin discolorations, and other imperfections who want smooth, even-toned skin.


The system includes:
1 personal microderm
6 exfoliating discs (2 green and 4 blue)
1 electric cord (Standard U.S. Outlet)
1 facial cap
1 body cap
1 reusable filter
Instructional CD and Pamphlet

Since, receiving my PMD Personal MicroDerm I have had the chance to complete several different treatments. I have to say the excitement was immediate after discovering just how easy it is to use and how well it works. It only took my first treatment to see how great this product truly is. What a wonderful addition to my personal care arsenal.

The first time I used the PMD, I watched the included, instructional DVD (very nice) and read all of the instructions. I wanted to make sure I utilized the product to its fullest potential and reap all of the benefits that come along with it.


When I felt I was ready, I tried the PMD for the first time. I started off by first giving my face a very thorough cleaning. I used my fingers to pull my skin tight as I guided the MicroDerm across my face in one smooth motion. It took only a few minutes to complete my face and my treatment was done with the PMD. I cleaned my face again and toweled off. I then applied some toner and moisturizer to allow my skin's PH level to neutralize. Before I stored the PMD, I gave it a thorough cleaning, this is very important to keep it working well for a long time, it also helps me appreciate it more.  

Since I have started my treatments I have noticed a huge change in my skin, evolution would be a better description. With it being winter the sun in my area isn't out much, but if it was nice in the spring or summer I would recommend applying SPF to your face for a few days, if your skin is sensitive. I usually repeat my treatment once a week. I can't believe how simple the process really is and how well it works. My face feels tighter, more smooth, and noticeably better. The fine lines which I think are coming from the tanning bed are beginning to disappear. I am so happy to have my face looking healthy and vibrant once more. No more tanning bed or age lines messing up my face.




You can show some love by liking Personal Microderm on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the Personal Microderm website and also on Amazon .

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read dsmy PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. This is good to know. I have tried everything from Burts Bees but way to oily. I’ve tried every product too at whole foods almost. I do the at home facial with the Riiviva Microdermabrasion tool for my acne scarring and it’s terrific. Its here at http://www.riiviva.com.
    Do you have any recommendations as to what avenue to take for mositurizing with out all the oily residue that happens when I use oils. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...