Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mybody Gentle Hydrating Lotion & Anti-Redness Treatment Review


With the weather so cold and crisp outside, it can tend to leave your skin feeling rough and chapped. I know that every year, when winter comes around, my skin gets very chapped, and it shows, losing its soft appearance. Mybody, offers a collection of clinical skin-care regimens tailored to address your specific skin-care needs. Truly innovative products, they will restore healthy balance to your skin, and leave it looking and feeling great all winter long. 

 
Mybody products are high-performance, skin-care solutions, specially designed for each skin type.  They are specially developed to boost the benefits of mybody's professional in-office treatments, each customizable skin type program provides an all-inclusive AM/PM regimen that works day and night to correct, protect and maintain healthy, youthful skin for a lifetime. There are products that help with: Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Rough Texture, Hyperpigmentation, Dull / Lackluster Skin, Excessive Dryness, Redness, Acne, Combination Skin, Dark Under-Eye Circles, Puffy Eyes, and Crow's Feet.

Fend off dreaded dry winter skin with mybody  SAFETY BLANKET. This ultra-hydrating daily lotion nourishes delicate skin with the most beneficial calming, hydrating and protective ingredients. Calming botanicals and protective antioxidants blanket delicate skin while holistic anti-inflammatory extracts and active desensitizers calm itchiness.



Since the winter has started, my skin has become horribly dry and developed a chalky look. I go to the tanning bed three times a week to keep a nice and natural looking tan, but it does not look healthy at the moment, because of the way my skin has reacted with the cold weather. 

All of my skin is in need of hydration. My face needs it the most, as it is always exposed to the elements. I have tried several different products for my face. A few items have worked okay, but none so well as the Gentle Hydrating Lotion from Mybody. It has a very creamy texture that feels so good when applied to your skin. It is lightly scented with a very nice, not overwhelming in any way. I was really impressed with how well my skin felt after just one use, and within a week, my face maintaned a state of hydrated bliss, along with my hands. My face no longer looks or feels tight and chapped, it has returned to its smooth and healthy state once again.

No one wants a red chapped face – whether it be from whipping in the wind on the slopes or from a runny nose - mybody BEAT THE RUSH is a clinical strength, hydrocortisone-free serum that helps alleviate the primary mechanisms associated with rosacea. Highly effective for reducing redness, mybody BEAT THE RUSH contains effective anti-microbial ingredients to minimize the appearance of acne and rosacea and soothing actives help relieve inflammation, irritation and blotchiness.


I was also sent the Anti-Redness Treatment, which is another amazing item from mybody. There are certain times of the month that my face unexpectedly breaks out, and then you add the cold weather chapping on my face, it can be horrible. Trying to cover up my spots and redness can be overwhelming. Since I started using this product I have noticed my redness dissipate and also my spots are less noticeable. I love how well this product has worked and am very pleased that it helped with redness. The other day my kids wanted to go outside and play, so of course they were bundled up tightly and warm. Me not so much, that night I noticed my face getting red from being chapped. I used this product and it really soothed my cheeks and helped the redness disappear faster than it appeared. 


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the Mybody website.

You can show some love by liking Mybody on Facebook and on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...