Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lady Soma Review

Lady Soma solely focuses on the women’s body. They have created a strict line, to enable women to find the best solutions to their feminine and personal issues, whether it be for her body or skin. The word “soma” comes from the Greek language meaning “body”. Throughout history, the Mediterranean food and culture, rich in fresh fruits, olive oil, vegetables, fish and whole grains, has been known to be the epitome of health. Scientists have known for decades that people who eat these foods have lower rates of heart disease, cancer and other health issues.

 

There are several different products offered by Lady Soma that can help your body on the inside as well as the inside. There is a Detox, Fiber Cleanse, Candida Advanced Cleanse, Cranberry Concentrate with Vitamin C, Serums, Masque, and Skin & Nail Treatments. Although, there is not a huge list that goes on and on, what they do offer is the right product that can help anyone looking to help with issues that they may have.


Lady Soma selects every raw ingredient that goes into the products that they make. They use organic certification for their products which contain organic ingredients. They never use genetically modified produce/grains. The ingredients that are used are grown bio-dynamically and organically, or ethically wild-harvested. They only use natural botanical preservatives (without chemical additives) coupled with appropriate packaging to keep products fresh. No products, packaging or ingredients come from an organization involved in animal testing.
Lady Soma Full Body Kit $92.97
During my review I was sent the Lady Soma Full Body Kit, which offered three different products. You are also able to purchase each of these products individually if you don't want to purchase a kit. Since I received the whole kit, I will cover each individual component. 

First, I want to talk about the Antioxidant Berry Masque which is priced at $32.99.  The Masque is loaded with antioxidant berries and Vitamins A, C, and E, which make it very beneficial to your skin. This masque offers a detox facial treatment using the antioxidant power of blueberries and cranberries, which enhance cellular renewal and collagen production. The glycolic and alpha lipoic acids create a microdermabrasion-like effect that eliminates dead skin cells to reveal a fresh new layer. I was really happy that this product was so smooth and creamy, not sticky. When using this product, I noticed that the smell was amazing and really lingered in the bathroom, which is  nice because it does smell so good. This treatment works really well and I was able to tell a difference in no time. I applied the masque to my face and neck and left it on for eight minutes, then I used warm water to get the masque off, then I applied the renewal serum. I could tell my face had a really nice feeling to it and felt much healthier. I loved that this product didn't make my face burn or cause a rash. 


The second item I will share with you is the Skin & Nail Treatment priced at $16.99. This is a deep moisturizer that repairs dry and cracked skin. Specifically formulated for skin and nails, it promotes a soft supple cuticle, while repairing existing damage. The Skin and Nail Treatment  enhances nails for a shiny and healthy  appearance. This is yet another amazing item from Lady Soma, which came as no surprise, considering the quality of the masque. With winter here, I am having several issues with dry and chapped skin. So having this product has been a real treat for my body. The treatment offers a really creamy thick texture, and rubs in very nicely. I love that this product was able to be used on my skin and nails wherever I needed it. When you apply the treatment you do not have to wash it off, so to me it is like a cream or lotion. I couldn't believe how well it helped with my dry and chapped skin, it really brought the moisture back. I really can't stand having rough skin. I was very shocked that within a few days my skin looked and felt very rejuvenated, it felt simply skintacular. This product is also very nice for your nails. Sometimes my nails can become brittle, I think it comes from contact with household chemicals. This product has really helped my address that. The greatest thing about this item would have to be its versatility.


The last item I want to share with you is the Renewal Serum which is $42.99. It is worth its weight in gold. The Renewal Serum penetrates deep into the dermal layer of the skin to repair damaged skin. The serum stimulates the development of new skin cells with the power of Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin A. The formula diminishes the appearances of lines, minor scars, age spots, and sun damage for fresh looking skin. It may be used as a skin brightener to restore complexion and enable an even skin tone. I have to mention that I am a huge fan of products being in glass bottles so when I come across one, I have to mention it. So, yes this bottle is glass, I think this is great for the environment and possesses greater appeal. This product is quit honestly perfect. I don't have any issues with this product. You don't need that much, as it does go a long way per use. I do have some sun spots from going to the tanning bed, I try to hide them with makeup. Well of course that does not always work, so having the chance to use a product that helps with sun spots is perfect for me. Within a week or so I was able to see my sun spots starting to fade, I could tell because I wasn't having to apply so much makeup to those spots. The serum rubs into your skin very easy and does not leave a greasy or sticky feeling to your skin. It feels fresh and healthy.


I also received a nice little extra item from Lady Soma. They were also nice enough to send me chap-stick, which with winter it has come in handy a lot. It works just as well as the rest of the items I had the chance to review. It really puts moisture back into your lips, and accelerates healing. 


You can show some love by liking Lady Soma on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the Lady Soma website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...