Monday, February 27, 2012

Heatlh Full Bread Review 'BZZ Agent'





At Arnold Bread, they take their craft to heart. They use simple ingredients to bake fresh products that are both delicious and nutritious, making it that much easier for us to meet our wellness goals while enjoying every bite! Slower, longer baking ensures that each package of sliced bread, buns and rolls reaches its peak texture and flavor. This, along with the best ingredients and the highest standards in quality produces their superior taste. With a wide selection of bread that includes fiber, whole grains, rye and light breads, Arnold is recognized as the brand for healthful, nutritious bread. 



Arnold and Oroweat Bread offers several different healthy items such as; Sliced breads Grains & More, Whole Grains, Country Breads, Dutch Country, Soft Family, Rye, Light Breads, Fruit Breads, Brick Oven, Stoneground, Sandwich Thins, Buns & Rolls, amd Stuffing.

Here are some benefits of eating Health Full breads:
80 Calories per slice
Excellent source of fiber, 4-5 grams of fiber per slice
5 grams of protein per slice
No Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives


Upon receiving my coupons through BZZ Agent, for this review, I immediately went to the store to purchase my breads to taste and review. I typically don't eat healthy bread, I have tried several different brands and flavors but have never found one that I really liked. I am not big on bread not being super soft and fluffy. So I wanted to see if what I had read about the Health Full bread was actually true. 

After my shopping I was hungry, so I decided to make a sandwich. The first thing that I noticed was the softness of the bread, it isn't like other healthy bread I have tried in the past. The bread has a very fresh smell and feel to it. This is something that I really liked about it right away. I then proceeded to make my sandwich and soon realized that this bread makes a very yummy sandwich. By this point I was ready to take my first bite. After I did, I could taste each flavor and was pleasantly surprised that it tasted so good. I also loved the fact that the bread wasn't firm, but offered a soft sandwich. 

I am really happy with the Health Full bread and have already purchased a few more packages after I was given the chance to review the bread. 


You can show some love by liking Arnold and Oroweat Bread on Facebook.


Where to purchase: You are able to head to the Arnold and Oroweat Bread website. On the top of the website you can put your zip code into the search bar. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from BzzAgent. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...