Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CP Docks Cell Phone Charging/Docking Station Review

I don't know about you, but our house can become a bit cluttered with electronic devices. More specifically, cell phones and chargers. Of course, we have to charge our phones, but I just wish it didn't come with such a mess. This mess often includes cords all over the counters or draping over furniture. After a while, they always start tangling up. It all adds up and can become very frustrating. Also, you can't forget the times when you misplace the chargers. This, in particular, happens to me all of the time. Since hubby and I both have our own phones, the cords are also a double mess. 

When CP Docks sent me both their cell phone charging and docking stations hubby and I were more than ready to review this and try something that could help De-clutter and increase the level of organization in our lives.



Here are some of the great features that the CP Docks offers:
    Easy to use
    Protects your phone
    Organizes your home
    Can be used in any room
    Great gift idea
    Fits PDAs and Blackberrys

EZ Mount Cell Phone Charging Station $14.95
During my review, I was sent each of the items offered by CP Docks. This allowed hubby and me to each test the CP Docks and come together with our thoughts. I decided to go with the Plug in Shelf Portable Cell Phone Charging Station and my hubby took the EZ Mount Cell Phone Charging Station. Both really would have worked for either one of us, but since hubby has less keys than me, he thought the EZ Mount would be best suited for him. Since he leaves the house so early, this allows his phone and keys to be in one place without him having to search all over the place. Since I have a purse I was more then happy to go with the Plug In Shelf Portable. 


We were both impressed with the ease of setting up the CP Docks, within a few minutes both were ready to be used. All that was left was to wrap our cords around their holders and plug in our phones. I was happy that our phones fit right onto the shelf without issue, I also appreciate the fact that it is covered with a non-skid surface, so I didn't have to worry about my phone sliding off. This is great as I don't have to worry about it breaking in a way that the warranty would most certainly not cover. 

These products are both mounted as a receptacle cover. Keeping this in mind, both of them are convenient in that they aren't constantly blocking a plug in. With the EZ Mount you can simply unplug the charger if you need both outlets. Then with the Plug In Shelf you can simply unplug the whole station and use both outlets. 


It has been really nice not having to move or untangle cords. and also I am no longer constantly losing my charger. These are some creative and innovative ideas that have been brought to life and made available to you by CP Docks.
Plug in Shelf Portable Cell Phone Charging Station $14.95
You can show some love by liking CP Docks on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the CP Docks website. Both items can be purchased for $14.95 with free shipping.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...