Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tropics in the Winter With Bath & Body Works Review

With winter here, the weather is quite chilly in most paces pretty much freezing. What better way to get away from the cold and let your imagination take you away to the tropics than with Bath & Body Works Island Paradise Signature Collection featuring Aruba Coconut, Rio Rumberry and Bali Mango. During my review I was sent the Aruba Coconut Fragrance Mist, which is perfect for me since I love all of the different fragrances within the scent, which sends my mind into a tropic paradise.

About Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.


~Top Notes: Juicy Thai Mango, Fuji Apple, White Nectarine
~Mid Notes: Passionflower, Vanilla Orchid, Casaba Melon
~Dry Notes: Coconut Cream, Tahitian Vanilla, Indonesian Sandalwood


When I first received the Aruba Coconut Fragrance Mist sample in the mail, I knew right away, from its name, that I was going to love it. I absolutely adore the scent of coconut and with the added and subtle fragrances, this mist is amazing. I love that the scent lingerings on the body throughout the day and into the night. I love that after taking a bath or shower, when you dry off, you want to spray a fragrance all over your body. This is absolutely perfect, and it really offers an amazing scent. It didn't take long after applying the fragrance mist on my body that I was literally drifting to the beaches with the scents. I would love to have the whole line of this scent, throw in a mood inspiring candle, now that would create a perfect setting.
~Top Notes: Thai Papaya, Tangelo, Fresh Coconut Water, Sparkling Summer Lemon
~Mid Notes: Tiare Flower Plumeria, Watery Starfruit
~Dry Notes: Coconut Cream, Tahitian Vanilla, Indonesian Sandalwood

 ~Top: Sparkling Tangerine, Asian Apple, Peony
    ~Mid Notes: Thai Lychee, Passion Flower, Pink Rose, Nectarine
    ~Dry Notes: Raspberry Coulis, Skin Musk, Sugar Woods

Body Lotion $11.00, Shower Gel $11.00, Fragrance Mist $12.50, Triple Moisture Body Cream $12.50, Glowing Body Scrub $14.00

Where to purchase: You can go to Bath & Body Works online to order plus to any Bath & Body Works store. You can also go here to see where a store is near you. 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...