Sunday, January 8, 2012

Carefree Acti-fresh Body Shape Pantiliners 'She Speaks' Review


As a woman or even a teen there are times in our lives when panty liners are a must have. They are great for so many reasons, reasons that go without saying. I love that they are so small, which makes them less invasive and very discrete. I have them in my purse, the dash in my car, and all throughout my bathrooms just in case they are there when I need them. When I was given a chance to do a review on  Carefree Acti-fresh liners, from She Speaks, I knew this would "speak" to a lot of women.


Carefree Acti-fresh liners, are designed to deliver the ultimate freshness throughout your day thanks to a new core that’s 40% thinner and proven to absorb 2x more than before. The new Carefree Acti-fresh liners have an 8-hour odor control system so all you feel is freshness.  The fibers in Acti-fresh liners' cover are bonded together like fabric to give you a soft, cotton-like feel that moves with you.

When I received my package in the mail, I was so excited to try the new Carefree Acti-fresh liners. I find that there are certain times when panty liners are a must-have. They are great for so many things while at the same time, protecting you and your panties from whatever may happen. I have found them to be great when it is almost that time of the month, but I am not sure of the exact hour. These come in handy as a great way to protect ones self when the lovely monthly comes knocking on the door. They are also great for the end when you don't need a lot of protection.


I have found the Carefree Acti-fresh liners extremely comfy and very effecient. They offer more absorbance than most pads, yet they are thinner, which I love. I realized quite fast that I felt as if I were wearing nothing at all. I have already bought myself another package for when I run out of my review sample. Yes, I have grown to like these very much.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from your local retailers in your area. Prices will vary depending on where you purchase.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...