Monday, December 12, 2011

Zebra Pens Review

Since my kids are both in school they are always in the need of pencils for schoolwork, homework, or any normal writing/activities at home. The worst part about using penciles, is you have to sharpen them. This bugs my kids, who usually come to me to do it. It seems like the lead always breaks as you are sharpening them. So, when Zebra Pens sent me two packages of Cadoozles, mechanical pencils for my kids, we were all extremely happy.


About the company: Zebra Pen Corporation, was founded in 1982, and is a leader in writing instrument manufacturing and sales. Our parent company, founded in 1897, has long upheld the quality, value and innovation standards that we follow to this day. At Zebra Pen they pride themselves on delivering innovative and quality products to the writing instrument category. They strive to achieve quality on all levels of production starting from design, to manufacturing, to packaging, to distribution and support. Zebra’s long history of innovation continued to reach new heights with the introduction of the Zebra Eco line in 2007. They manufacture writing instruments that are environmentally friendly, where limited resources and energy are used efficiently.


Over 70% of each Zebra Eco product is made from post-consumer materials which includes: car headlights, CD’s, cellular phones, plastic shopping bags and car battery encasement's. New products that have recently been launched include the Telescopic Brights, which brings fun and fashion to practical use. Z-1, available in both stick and retractable, features Smooth-Stream Ink Technology which is designed to be quick-drying and smear-proof. The newest addition is the “3-Chamber Ink Technology” featured in the Z-PM permanent markers, Z-WM dry erase markers, and Z-HL highlighters. This new free ink system reduces dry-out time and maximizes ink usage.


There are several different types of writing instruments offered by Zebra Pen. There are items offered for men, women, and children. There are steel & ball point pens, gel pens, roller ball pens, mechanical pencils, markers/highlighters, correction items, zebra Eco, pink ribbon and also refills. 



Features of the Cadoozles
    6 different graphic themes
    Solid, wood case design barrel
    Large, colorful eraser
    Ideal for standardized tests
    Refillable with standard 0.7mm lead


The Cadoozles are all around flawless. They are the perfect size for little ones to keep ahold of, they aren't super long. I also love the fact that you just simply push on the eraser and the lead comes out. The lead can be refilled with 0.7mm which is standard and easy to find. I also like that the earaser is refillable. But the one thing I like the most, was the crazy colors and pictures on the pencils and packaging. This got my kids very excited, and made them want to use them.


There are six mechincal pencils per package and they are all reusable. They also have really cool images on them, each pencil in the package is different. Along with different colored erasers, which actually work really well, better than standard red ones. That is one thing I get annoyed by, is pencils that have erasers that don't erase well, these however work great. 


These mechanical pencils are great, and would make any little kids days at school much easier.


You can show some love by liking Zebra Pens on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You can order from the Zebra Pen store online. You are also able to purchase Zebra pen items from retailers in your area and on Amazon.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I love Zebra pens! My girl friend got them for me and they are the bes.t My kids really enjoy them too. I got mine at http://www.boardroomproducts.com/home.php?cat=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...