Friday, December 30, 2011

Smelly Washer Cleaner 'Tomoson' Review



Wouldn't it be nice to be able to kill mold and bacteria in your washing machine without harsh chemicals? The chemicals are harsh, and you know if it makes you feel bad, it can't be safe on your washer. I love how the Smelly Washer Cleaner safely and effectively removes odor causing residue from your washer. This residue is mold and soap scum build up,and will only continue to grow if left untreated.


Almost all users are able to remove stinky odor's from any front loader or top loader washing machine, by adding just 1 level cap full (1 tbsp) and completing a hot cycle. In more extreme cases you may find you need to allow the washing machine to soak for 2-6 hours so Smelly Washer can dissolve that moldy odor-causing mess deep within it.




After cleaning your washing machine Smelly Washer is the only washing machine cleaner available that will also remove mildew odor from towels, fungus smell from clothing and musty odors from your other laundry! Smelly Washer Cleaner is the only all natural washing machine cleaner available and one bottle has 24 treatments. Save money on appliance repair bills by safely and easily cleaning your dirty clothes washer yourself.


Where my hubby and I live, we don't have the best quality of water. We won't even drink the water, so you can imagine washing clothes in it. I always have to purchase some sort of detergent that offers a lingering smell and will last for a long time. Here lately though, the smell from my washer and my bath towels have gotten worse. I would event think at times I need to do a whole extra cycle with the softener again. Well of course that can get prices by purchasing more softener then you get a bigger water and electric bill.

When I was sent the Smelly Washer cleaner I decided to try the product out right away and see if it would give me any relief of the stinky smell from my washer. The product is quite simple to use just do a hot cycle and your are done. Although I did have to use two treatments and also let the second treatment soak which wasn't that big of a deal. After my second treatment I could tell a huge difference in the fact that there was no longer   a huge stinky smell lingering in my nose.


The next day I couldn't wait to give the washer a whirl and see the difference in my clothes and towels. To my surprise everything has a much more pleasant smell and no more nose curling smell. I am also happy that this is safe enough for my washer right to the septic tank. This is a must have where I live for now on.



You can show some love by liking Smelly Washer on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the Smelly Washer website and Amazon .


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...